Diamond Las Vegas Open 17-20July2019 (9b/9ft) Winner $17K

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the end of last nights stream they said next stream is 1pm vegas time and lots of matches today after that.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10-4, I assumed table 1 on the bracket was the stream table.

If that’s the case and streaming starts at 1 Vegas time, it looks like:
1:00 Kristina Tkach vs. Fabio Rizzi
2:30 Joshua Filler vs. Chris Lawson

Unclear after that. These guys really could do a better job of clearly announcing these things somewhere.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1pm - SVB v Coffey

2:30pm - Roberto Gomez v Phi Le

4pm - Tkach v Fabio Rizzi

5:30pm - Chris Lawson v Filler

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day3

It's been slow going first 2 days. Still 96 players left (16 on winners side and 80 on losers side) so only 10 players (out of 106 field) eliminated after 2 days.
It will be losers side matches all day except for nightcap 10pm matches

The 2 scheduled matches on stream on Day3:
1pm Vegas (4pm Eastern) Kristina Tkach v Fabio Rizzi
230pm (530pm Eastern) Chris Lawson v Filler

Since they are only streaming 4 matches, the 2 remaining matches are likely:
530pm (830pm Eastern) Chang Jung Lin v Filler (they should both win their 230pm matches)
10pm (1am Eastern) Niels v Alex or Kaci v Corey

They should actually replace the 230pm Chris Lawson v Filler with the 4pm John Morra v SVB (they should both win their 10am matches) since Filler should be playing at 530pm.
:smile:

4 matches on both days. Scheduling is kinda haphazard. Watch replays: https://www.youtube.com/user/csipool/videos

There are matches on 9 times slots from 10am to 10pm but too bad they are only streaming miserly 4 matches a day. Probably cos it is costly to have multi cameras and 2 commentators. They should really just have also 1 camera (without commentators) for other 5 time slots to minimise cost. But it is free stream so shouldn't be complaining :D
Excellent streams so far no hiccups. What I like is can always watch archive video on Youtube even if miss the match live which is not possible with those PPV .

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler vs. Chang starting in a few minutes. Should be a great match, one will be eliminated from the tournament.

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a 7pm match? I don't see it on CSI page

https://www.facebook.com/RoysBasement/videos/1771836229586254/ <<< Aranas vs Kevin Cheng

Editing again to say I really appreciate the free streams, but the amount of coverage has been seriously underwhelming. They've already skipped the 10:00am, 11:30am, 2:30pm, and 4pm matches today. Now nothing again at 7pm? The fans want to watch!

Last edited: