antique table valuations

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there any books or experts around that can give me a valuation on antique brunswick tables?
For example i have a nice Arcade 9ft 6leg table. How would I get a fair valuation?
Thanks

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table

misterpoole said:
Are there any books or experts around that can give me a valuation on antique brunswick tables?
For example i have a nice Arcade 9ft 6leg table. How would I get a fair valuation?
Thanks

I don't know how to determine the value but that is my dream table. I love that and the Kling. You should post some pics just for the heck of it. Sorry, I don't mean to get off track.

mechanic/player

Silver Member
I did this table 2 yrs ago, it's a 1917 and before the owner had the table shipped here he had someone appraise it at $7,800. A little low I thought,this one was in excellant condition. Prices can vary on theese tables thousands of dollars because it comes down to who wants to buy/sell the table more.

Scan0001.jpg

Scan0002.jpg

Scan0003.jpg

Last edited:

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
That is a gorgeous piece. There has been an Arcade on ebay for $25,000. I would say a table as pictured above would realistically pull $9,000 - $1200. Its a rare table and a rare design... The one on ebay will sell eventually. Its all about finding the right buyer...