Scott Rohleder Lesson

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
Went on vacation to Hilton Head last week. Had to mix a little pool in during my trip.

Looked online and saw Scott lives near Jacksonville. About a 3 hour drive from HH but was intrigued because Scott is the SEE system guy here in the states.

Met Scott sunday morning around 11:30 and he worked with me till about 5:30 ( thank you to Scott's wife!)

We went over the questions I had about the SEE system and then worked on using english. Here Scott was extremely patient and worked with me till I got it. While in the process, he saw a few fundamentals that were not quite right and got me back on track.

Time flew by and I feel bad I never even bought him lunch. Ekkes is super with all the videos and information he provides and it's nice to have Scott here as well to help out when needed.

I highly recommend Scott to anyone , especially those working with the SEE system.

Frank

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Frank for the kind words, I really enjoyed our lesson!! Best of luck to you, and feel free to contact me anytime with any follow up questions you might have.
Scott

Last edited: