FS: EARLY -ITS GEORGE EBONY AND IVORY-#500 serial number

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
As most of you know, I am in a major medical situation and I have major meidcal bills and twice weekly treatments I have to goto--

My phone # 727-277-9853 ----I have to sell enough items to come up with 2600.00---

This Early Stitched Ring Jet Black Ebony and Ivory Mike Roberts Working with Bill Schicks influence.

I have an AWESOME COMBO PACKAGE--------

1-BUTT 2-SHAFTS Stitched Ring Full Thickness

JET BLACK 2x4 Its George Cue Case----I have 2 cases available, 1 has a LONG Single Pocket, Long Enough to fit a Jump Cue or Extension into. OR, I have a 2x4 Case with 2-Smaller Pockets

OR There are 3 Instroke Predator Cases all 2x4 with jump sleeve pockets, If you prefer to take one of these Instroke Cases, I am fine with that as well, There is a Leather and a Vinyl Version, very difficult to tell the difference, these case are top quality and I spoke with JB john barton he stated to build one of the leather versions of this case, today, you would be looking at $500.00. I have one of these personally that I use and I have used it for 5 years and this case looks just like the day I bought it, they wear awesome and look great, I get a compliment atleast once a month with the case.

Send me a PM or Send aText to my phone number and I can send you pictures and or video of this cue---Over 30 years old and in 95% condition.

Payment I accept is, Venmo, Walmart to Walmsrt, Credit Card or if you have over 20 Positive Itrader, I will accept a Personal Check. Or direct Bank Deposit.

As you can see, I have over 160 positive Itrader, so there is nothing to worry about on my end.

FOR SALE WITH BUTT- 2 SHAFTS and 2x4 BLACK ITS GEORGE CASE

$1850 OBO-------

I cant pull up the pcitures DSCN2467.jpg

DSCN2464.jpg

DSCN2463.jpg

DSCN2459.jpg

DSCN2948.jpg

CUE IS THIRD FROM THE RIGHT AND THE CASE IS THE SECOND FROM THE RIGHT

I can send more pictures, Cue roll flat and hits solid and no noises. I have a Proshop and Repair Center at SidePocket Pool Hall--7570 Suite D, Seminole, Florida 33777. If you need any other time installed before the cue is shipped out to you, that is something that can be done.

I am selling to pay for blood and bone infection and have to kill this before it kills me, Please help if you can and this is a cue that will continue to appreciate in value and is a Beautiful early example of Mike Roberts Work, All the collectible features, this cue has them all. Ebony, Ivory, 2 Shafts, Stitched Rings, Full Thickness, Low Serial Number. Enjoy, Am motivated to sell but I am not Fire Selling this cue.