AZ Billiards T-Shirts

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking at a couple different ways to do this for the longterm. For now, I am going to order some blank shirts and Neight over at the Cue It Up Podcast said he would press the logos on them for us.

I should have color and shirt options for everyone by tomorrow.

Mike

PM sent I'm sure I could help.

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking at a couple different ways to do this for the longterm. For now, I am going to order some blank shirts and Neight over at the Cue It Up Podcast said he would press the logos on them for us.

I should have color and shirt options for everyone by tomorrow.

Mike

Thank you, Mike. I'm looking forward to placing an order when they are ready!!

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
So with 120+ replies and 3600+ views there is certainly interest in getting AZB log T-shirts. Mike, any progress on making this happen or will this be put on the shelf once again?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK, so I jumped the gun saying it would be ready to roll in a day. I have a couple different options and just looking to see what makes the most sense. I will definitely have a design and prices by the end of this week.

Sorry about that.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, so I jumped the gun saying it would be ready to roll in a day. I have a couple different options and just looking to see what makes the most sense. I will definitely have a design and prices by the end of this week.

Sorry about that.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jerry R

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sorry about that.

I think it's great that you have Neight involved. Love that you two are working together on these things and cross promoting.
Maybe try to work out a deal with him on a small discount for getting both an AZB and Cue It Up t-shirt at the same time?:thumbup:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member

Sorry about that.

No problem … good to hear it hasn't died on the vine. Thanks for the reply and the efforts to get this done. :thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Got another ticket for indecent exposure.....I need a shirt.

pt....shirtless in Seattle

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
There's plenty of places you can get things printed pretty easily. I used this Amazon seller before on a whim to do a team T-shirt sample.

At $16 shipped for a full color print 2XL shirt, I wasn't expecting much - figured it'd be a really cheap, no-brand shirt, poor printing - but was surprised when it came in as a Hanes shirt with good quality printing that has held up very well.

As to the logo, are there any permissions needed from the fine folks running AZB?

THIS is the way to go
although he charged me double shipping when he put 2 shirts in one package :rolleyes:

either way i bought them friday, they arrived today
16 bucks shipped a piece with a pretty large area you cant beat this deal

my first run of tcc shirts were way over priced and about 5 time smaller logo
i couldnt be happier thank you so much jeremy8000

1441ym8.jpg

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK, it looks like I can get screen printed shirts done here in town for a little under $20. With shipping, we are looking at $25 per.

These are Gildan shirts (https://www.mccrearystees.com/product/64000GL/Gildan-Softstyle-Adult-T-Shirt.html) and they are available in a number of different colors. The shirts are a little more expensive for larger sizes, based on the following pricing...

2XL $27
3XL $28
4XL $29

I already have a stack of AzB patches and will be glad to drop one into each package.

Here is the proof that the printer got me back on the shirts...

I will take orders here on the site via PM or via email at housepro@azbilliards.com. You can send payment via PayPal at housepro@azbilliards.com. I will take orders over the next two weeks and will get the printed and shipped after Turning Stone.

Attachments

• AZB Proof Option 1.jpg
    AZB Proof Option 1.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 345

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Gold Crown and Jpac,...don’t ever threaten me...I take XL also....:)

Is black, dark green, and blue available, Mike.
....getting the paypal ready

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gold Crown and Jpac,...don’t ever threaten me...I take XL also....:)

Is black, dark green, and blue available, Mike.
....getting the paypal ready

Way past my prime my Brother. ;) I'd sooner invite you for a drink, and a few racks. :cool: