Hal Mixs Pocket Billiard Secrets--NOS Straight from Hal Mox Estate

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
NOS: DIRECT FROM HAL MIXs FAMILY---Pocket Billiard Secrets

These books were Printed from the Cascade Printing Company in Philomath Oregon in 1994-95. These came directly from the Family Estate of Hal Mix, Specifically from his daughter.

Many know of the Medical issues that I have been going thru in the past and most recently over the last 14 Months trying to be cure of Bone and Blood Infection. I had my last treatment last month but am dealing with major Financial issues due to all of the Medical Bills and not being able to work during much of the last year. Anyway, I have a group of these Books that I have been slowly selling on the Internet. I dont have a PayPal account, so my sister has posted them for me on Ebay. If you want to purhcase a single issue and use Ebay and Pay Pal, go there, the Price is listed at $150.00 with Free Shipping but she is supposed to add a 'Make an Offer', so you can send an offer or contact her and let her know that you saw this post on AZbiliiards and would like to make an offer.

Or, If someone else is in a Better Financial position then I am, I would be willing to sell a Group of these Books for a Reduced rate and you could make profit selling them at Retail, These books were printed in two small printings and have been out of print for 25 Years and currently I cant find any of these for sale, except for the listing I have. The last 5 Books I have seen over the last 6 months hve sold for $125.00 to over $200.00. Also these were, Used copies with Damage and Such.

The Books I have are still in the Original 25 Year Old Printing Box from the Printer Cascade Publishing.

Make an Offer for one Copy or Three or a Larger Group.

At this point, Financially, I can use the Funds much more then holding onto the books to sell them one at a time.

If you want--One Book it is $130.00 for AZ customers or I will sell Three Books for $260 or if someone wants to buy 10 or More+ Please contact me with your Offer and I will work with you.

Thanks and any Help is Much Appreciated--

I will also except Venmo or USPS Money Order or Walmart MoneyGram, if you have more than 30 Itrader Postive, I will accept A Personal check.

THERE ARE NONE--ZERO of these books available on the Internet, This is a Great Reference book on Ghost Ball and Aiming systems as well as lots of valuable information from a Elite Pool Coach that taught Nick Varner and Robin Dobson.

Dont miss out on a RARE and Collectible Book that will never be printed again and these are JUST LIKE THEY CAME OFF THE PRINTER---EXCELLENT CONDITION. There might be a small pressing on the spiral from setting against other books and maybe the smallest of bend on a corner . I just want you to be aware of the smallest thing but this is as close to NEW as you will ever find especially for something that was printed over 25 years ago.

DSCN3080.jpg

Last edited:

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Hal Mix 3-book special

Hey Richard, just wanted to make sure u got the email, I sent.

You can email me @ michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

OR my venmo is the same name, or call me @ we can talk @ 727-277-9853

I do still have the 3 Left for the special deal.

Thanks.

Respectfully

Michael Kennedy

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
R Smith
please call
dean
214 477 7323

Smith is one of the finest men to ever post on Az
for some past reason he has been restricted from receiving PM etc

he serves his country as commander of one of the largest ships in the naval fleet

I would like to see him reinstated

he might have had words with one of Az idiots,but then again
they can be jerks at times

They even have trouble getting along with John Barton
I myself have received an occasional jibe for pictures

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
My sister has helped me Post this on Ebay--If you can help me post the LINK, HELP!

I dont know how you do the link like others have done on there posts--

If someone knows how to make the link, If you could help me out and post the link, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for the Help,

Much Appreciated,

Thanks to all the Azers who have made purchases and helped me out during this difficult time in my life.

Resepctfully

Mike Kennedy

3CB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOS: DIRECT FROM HAL MIXs FAMILY---Pocket Billiard Secrets

These books were Printed from the Cascade Printing Company in Philomath Oregon in 1994-95. These came directly from the Family Estate of Hal Mix, Specifically from his daughter.

Many know of the Medical issues that I have been going thru in the past and most recently over the last 14 Months trying to be cure of Bone and Blood Infection. I had my last treatment last month but am dealing with major Financial issues due to all of the Medical Bills and not being able to work during much of the last year. Anyway, I have a group of these Books that I have been slowly selling on the Internet. I dont have a PayPal account, so my sister has posted them for me on Ebay. If you want to purhcase a single issue and use Ebay and Pay Pal, go there, the Price is listed at $150.00 with Free Shipping but she is supposed to add a 'Make an Offer', so you can send an offer or contact her and let her know that you saw this post on AZbiliiards and would like to make an offer.

Or, If someone else is in a Better Financial position then I am, I would be willing to sell a Group of these Books for a Reduced rate and you could make profit selling them at Retail, These books were printed in two small printings and have been out of print for 25 Years and currently I cant find any of these for sale, except for the listing I have. The last 5 Books I have seen over the last 6 months hve sold for $125.00 to over $200.00. Also these were, Used copies with Damage and Such.

The Books I have are still in the Original 25 Year Old Printing Box from the Printer Cascade Publishing.

Make an Offer for one Copy or Three or a Larger Group.

At this point, Financially, I can use the Funds much more then holding onto the books to sell them one at a time.

If you want--One Book it is $130.00 for AZ customers or I will sell Three Books for $260 or if someone wants to buy 10 or More+ Please contact me with your Offer and I will work with you.

Thanks and any Help is Much Appreciated--

I will also except Venmo or USPS Money Order or Walmart MoneyGram, if you have more than 30 Itrader Postive, I will accept A Personal check.

THERE ARE NONE--ZERO of these books available on the Internet, This is a Great Reference book on Ghost Ball and Aiming systems as well as lots of valuable information from a Elite Pool Coach that taught Nick Varner and Robin Dobson.

Dont miss out on a RARE and Collectible Book that will never be printed again and these are JUST LIKE THEY CAME OFF THE PRINTER---EXCELLENT CONDITION. There might be a small pressing on the spiral from setting against other books and maybe the smallest of bend on a corner . I just want you to be aware of the smallest thing but this is as close to NEW as you will ever find especially for something that was printed over 25 years ago.

View attachment 505579
Still available?