Stan's New Video Part Deux

Banks

Banned
You played like a donkey and I played like a bigger donkey. there are about 10,000 players in America who would have happily "swam a river of shit" to play either of us.

I asked you FOUR TIMES.... repeat FOUR TIMES to double the bet BEFORE THE MATCH.

FOUR TIMES. All four times were met with 100% silence.

The DAY I started the Super Billiards Expo, not one minute before, you make a post on AZB saying you want to jack the bet. - So then I have to deal with people coming up to talk about that instead of buying cases. -

You guys thought you were being cute.....but it backfired because my wife and I decided that we had enough invested and we had also just spent a huge amount on another project so your little move didn't get any traction.

You're an evil person Lou. One of the few I have had the unfortunate experience of crossing paths with in my life. You're truly odious beyond the norm. A malicious evil person whose presence on the earth is of no value in my opinion. Is that harsh, yes it is. At one time I thought maybe you had some honor and were actually a nice person but in fact the truth is that you have no honor and you are quite distasteful.

After nine hours of one pocket and with me playing the absolute worst of my life you were three games ahead of me. You're a crap one pocket player. If I had had my head on straight I would have destroyed you from the first shot onward. You were a flunky part of a group of wannabe hustlers who all conspired to mess with me. Cool you did that. Took you 12 years to step up and play and even then you wouldn't move a muscle until they goaded you into. You, Lenny Marshal, Mike Lalumiere and anyone else involved are simply evil people pure and simple. Not one of you has any honor or decency. But at the end of the day I could have beaten you easily but I failed to prepare properly so regardless of all the head games you played the end result is purely my fault. You were just the recipient of a gift no more no less.

If you want to come to OKC and play bring your deep pocketed friends and lets play. But we know you won't. You're scared now like you were scared then. Your game is atrocious and you can't win. I have zero interest in breaking even or coming to play you in St. Louis. Not because I don't think I can't win. I can beat you anywhere. Because I am not giving you one damn thing that YOU want.

I will pay you 10 ahead one pocket at Jamacia Joes in Midwest City Oklahoma for $20,000. That's the ONLY offer on the table that you get. No head games, no BS, no "hustle" from your "group" pretending to be my friend.

So when you finally get a heart transplant go to google maps and figure out the best route to OKC.

Don't forget.. you also cheated, weaseled out of bets and tried to get yourself kicked out before playing. Then you lost your money to people more deserving of it.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I dunno... maybe watching, playing, and talking to players from across the country at 15 DCCs; playing in open events in Vegas, Chicago, and elsewhere; and spending a few years criss-crossing the US and playing pool in most of the major rooms.

Based on that, 1%? Nah. Not even close, lol. It is very much a fringe thing most guys have never even heard of, much less understand, and even fewer use. You could probably get most of the CTErs in a good-sized elevator.

Lou Figueroa

This nonsense again? Ok well, to start with you would not know how any player was aiming by watching them unless they were doing some very specific things that you would also have to be well versed in to recognize. We already know you have no clue how to use CTE much less recognize it. And before you try to come with your predictable quip about how you saw it in practice when we played and you beat me for 10k - you didn't see it in practice properly. You saw a donkey who knows CTE flailing around while playing another donkey who knows nothing about CTE.

Secondly, if you truly expect us to believe that YOU have had aiming conversations with pros and regular players at these events you are delusional. I have seen you at these events and that's NOT what you are doing. Don't try to act like you became the aiming reporter on the spot due to these discussions. But even if you were...I have actually had many one on one conversations with players like Archer, Morris, Souquet, Varner, Hopkins, Parica, Bustamante, etc....as well as hundreds of conversations with regular players about CTE. Most pros I have talked to use some form of systematic aiming that they either learned from someone or developed on their own. Most amateurs I have talked to are eager to learn better ways to aim.

Thirdly, paying pool in the major rooms???? What rooms? Like Hollywood Billiards where you flat out LIED about no one wanting to play you when in fact they had to fight over who would ask you to play first. You left out the part where you were asked to play and you declined. So don't tell us that you go into these rooms, what rooms you actually went into, and spent time observing enough players to try and figure out whether they were using any aiming systems and if so which ones. Give it a rest Lou with the convoluted nonsense. We all know how it is when we go to a strange poolroom. You aren't there jotting down notes on how each person plays and keeping stats.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and get out of this thread before you get yourself so convoluted trying to keep the "stories" straight that you twist something else other than your leg.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Don't forget.. you also cheated, weaseled out of bets and tried to get yourself kicked out before playing. Then you lost your money to people more deserving of it.

Nope I did none of those things. I did lose money but to no one deserving of it. And they were scared then to flip and are scared now.

But go ahead and lie some more. The head troll has already paved the way so you might as well continue.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What ever happen to Gerry Williams? He can flat out shoot...

Gerry is still around and is still a top shooter in his area. That's what the haters don't get. They want to say that they are conscious enough to know that CTE doesn't work yet the rest of us who see clear and measurable improvement are simply too delusional to understand where that clear improvement came from.

His son is Landon Shuffett. Lol.

Brandon Shuff is a pro player out of the Virginia area. If you truly don't know who HE is, then your 15 DCC's, etc. are invalid to this conversation.

FWIW, you were probably within 5 feet of him at one point in Tunica for the Southern Classic. How do I know? I was there. I purposefully only avoided 2 people while I was at that event. You and Mike Dechaine. I actually warmed up right next to Mike and never even acknowledged him. Fast forward 4-5 years now and I'd speak to the guy, since I hear such mixed stories about him.

As for you, I'll probably still pass. Although, I do appreciate you pounding John Barton. I do NOT get along with THAT guy.

Anyway, as for names, even though you'll call it a cop-out, I can't divulge. Myself and CTE instructor Bob Nunley, of course. The other 3 prefer to not discuss it with strangers. Their prerogative. Makes me wonder how many other locals we have that just won't talk about it.

I stick to my made up statement of at least 1000 users. If we have a minimum of 5 in this backwoods area, then I'm sure you can find 995 in the other 49.98 of the states.

I know this.......I've NEVER had more players come up to me to broach any other subject than they have about CTE. It was virtually every single time I was at a room for 6 month period.

I thought we were cool now Justin. Please don't be like Lou. Lou said we were cool once then stabbed me in the back in a public forum. I have not said a cross word to you or about you since I extended you the open invitation to my training room and we had a good conversation I thought.

Last edited:

Banks

Banned
Nope I did none of those things. I did lose money but to no one deserving of it. And they were scared then to flip and are scared now.

But go ahead and lie some more. The head troll has already paved the way so you might as well continue.

Of course the biggest loudmouth on the forum denies it all. Go shart out some more "put $500 on it if you believe" type of diarrhea. That's about all you're good for. Nothing but empty threats and worthless claims. You even deny saying dumb things like that.. right up until you once again start saying dumb things like that. Go ahead and try to make a thread in the main forum or action forum stating such.. that would be a riot. Back to the ignore pile with you. What a waste of oxygen.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Of course the biggest loudmouth on the forum denies it all. Go shart out some more "put $500 on it if you believe" type of diarrhea. That's about all you're good for. Nothing but empty threats and worthless claims. You even deny saying dumb things like that.. right up until you once again start saying dumb things like that. Go ahead and try to make a thread in the main forum or action forum stating such.. that would be a riot. Back to the ignore pile with you. What a waste of oxygen.

Haha, says the anon who has literally contributed NOTHING of substance to the pool world. NOT ONE THING.

Another super nobody with nothing to offer.

Oh right you do have one thing to offer....

You're fuel. That's all you're good for and for that you do your job very well.

By the way...in 30 days, I will play another match putting my money where my mouth is. This time for $4000.

You wouldn't bet a nickel that you were wet if you peed on yourself and then jumped in a lake. That's my opinion but I am pretty sure it's accurate.

We aren't talking math here.

What claims specifically are you talking about? Why don't you LIST THEM?

I don't understand most of what's posted here.

http://www.real-world-physics-problems.com/physics-of-billiards.html

does that make any of it any less true assuming that it's all true?

Does your lack of understanding of the Center to Edge system make it any less valid?

When engineers and other professionals tell you it works and not just as a jedi mind trick you dismiss them. What makes you smarter than them? Belief in Bob Jewett? Belief in Dave Alciatore?

They are your appeals to authority?

Well, guess what? I can do EVERYTHING that Dr. Dave can. I can do everything that Bob Jewett can. At least I can do everything that they have taught on video and in magazine articles. I can also shoot shots using CTE to a pretty high level. They can't. Now they "might" be able to hand with Stan in a shot making contest but I would bet that they can't.

I would bet that you can't. I would bet that Lou can't. As good as you are, and all of you are very good, you are not as good as you could be in my opinion. And the reason is because you refuse to learn and use the tools that could make you even better.

I, on the other hand, am EAGER to devour anything that Dr. Dave or Bob Jewett or you or anyone can show me ON THE TABLE. If you can do it then I can do it. It's literally that simple. Whether or not I can do it immediately depends on my level of mechanical skill and my mental aptitude. My thinking is that if I see someone do something then I want to learn how they did it. And if I can't duplicate it then I certainly don't want to run around in public saying it's not valid just because I personally could not figure it out.

Really? Have you beaten SVB recently as well?

This was my journey as well. I will add to it that a prominent Taiwanese pool coach watched the DVD 1 and copied the motions for 30 minutes and then turned to me and said, "it works."

So it took the Taiwanese guy 30 mins to learn something you've not mastered in 30 years?

Man, no wonder you guys can't win the Mosconi Cup!

LOL, you literally made a thread ONLY to troll.

The only cult is the cult of haterism that runs through you. The word hater is so accurate.

All Hal Houle ever wanted to do was help people play better pool. To my knowledge he never asked for any money from anyone. He spent a lot of time figuring out various ways to aim that worked.

Some of the folks he taught took it much further and developed their own methods based on the discoveries Hal had made.

To my mind IF Hal's methods were not useful then they would have literally died through inconsistency in results and abandonment by instructors. But what actually happened is that many players found amazingly consistent results and instructors found amazingly consistent methods to teach their students better ways to aim.

But the underlying point is that the motivation was to raise up the level of play overall and to increase the enjoyment when playing. And it still is.

Anyone who actively acts against that is a hater. And they are also evil. Yes I said it, they are EVIL. it goes beyond simple disagreement and into actual malice. By virtue of calling us cult members and by extension Stan (and other isntructors) cult leaders you have crossed into the evil side of it. You are actively working to bring pool down by your actions. You may think otherwise and think you are just trying to save people from wasting time on silly methods but the fact is that EVEN IF those methods were silly then they are in fact harmless in that they do not make players worse.

Assuming that each person has at the very least the capacity to understand what the results on the table are telling them they ought to be free to try what they want without being called delusional IF they happen to find that they like it. Either they ARE making more balls or they are not. To actively attempt to prevent the growth of pool in this way is despicable.

I hope I was clear enough.

Good grief, Barton's found god.

Hallelujah!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
So it took the Taiwanese guy 30 mins to learn something you've not mastered in 30 years?

Man, no wonder you guys can't win the Mosconi Cup!

Are you that guy who got banned?

It took him maybe 30 seconds to realize that CTE is valid. I don't know, he watched it for 30 minutes and copied the motions and told me "it works".

Mastered what in 30 years?

Sorry but not one single person on the Mosconi Cup team will Challenge SVB, system user, straight up for any significant amount of money. And no one took Justin Bergman's challenge either.

So who cares about a made-for-tv event? I don't. It's fun to watch but not like it's actually important.

The europeans are more disciplined and they make less mistakes. They also have better tournament players. In the 90s it was the Americans that dominated and in the last decade the europeans... cest le vie and who cares. American players are much more individual with far less organized support....that's a bug in our system on one hand and a feature on the other. Our players are more fast and loose and ready to rumble at any time. So when you're ready to BET SOMETHIING I am sure that Sky and Justin and Rodney and Shane and Oscar and Mike and Corey can accomodate you.

Until then, enjoy the tv show.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Really? Have you beaten SVB recently as well?

Nope and since I haven't I will look at what he teaches and try it out and if I don't "get it" I certainly won't be out there knocking it.

you are that Thaiger dude right? I thought you were banned for good?

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
With all due respect Ratta, please re-read your own post. I totally get what you are saying. But, look at it in another light- the light where instead of just calling out one side for nonsense, you call out both sides for nonsense. You are actually doing the exact same thing you don't like.

Maybe, in that light, you will see just why people speak out.

I stand 100% behind the words i wrote-
I personally take different point of views as positive- always. This forces me to think why other humans think different and could also open my horizon of knowledge and understanding.

What I wrote is nothing but about the zero respect some are showing up with. Of course my thread could also be written in the backyard- what is fact (of course just in my opinion) is, that even if (just pickin a name. no offense) Lou would show up with 100% non-debatable facts or science proofed stuff he would be shot- and the same thing would happen with Stan, Eric or whoever we would pick.

That s why i wrote "there are ppl on both sides"- I have the feeling, that even if someone of these guys would be super interested about something the other side would show up with, he would never allow himself to say: oh yes- that sounds right, now i understand.

Every discussion nowadays just looks like that there is just black or white.

have a nice day neil.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I offered to pay ALL THE EXPENSES for Stan and Dr. Dave to get together. Dr. Dave declined. I am very interested in the science guys getting together with the method experts to figure out the science behind these methods.

But if "science" guys just want to mock and belittle then there won't be any consensus or compromise.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you have a standing offer to come to OKC for $20,000. You won't come, you won't play so shut up about it.

Go ahead with the blah blah blah......

OKC 10 AHEAD for $20,000.

After Feb. 19th because I am playing someone else a 4k match then.

Hope your torn whatever gets better so it's one less excuse not to come and play.

I have nothin to prove. I won.

Lou: 1

John: 0

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You played like a donkey and I played like a bigger donkey. there are about 10,000 players in America who would have happily "swam a river of shit" to play either of us.

I asked you FOUR TIMES.... repeat FOUR TIMES to double the bet BEFORE THE MATCH.

FOUR TIMES. All four times were met with 100% silence.

The DAY I started the Super Billiards Expo, not one minute before, you make a post on AZB saying you want to jack the bet. - So then I have to deal with people coming up to talk about that instead of buying cases. -

You guys thought you were being cute.....but it backfired because my wife and I decided that we had enough invested and we had also just spent a huge amount on another project so your little move didn't get any traction.

You're an evil person Lou. One of the few I have had the unfortunate experience of crossing paths with in my life. You're truly odious beyond the norm. A malicious evil person whose presence on the earth is of no value in my opinion. Is that harsh, yes it is. At one time I thought maybe you had some honor and were actually a nice person but in fact the truth is that you have no honor and you are quite distasteful.

After nine hours of one pocket and with me playing the absolute worst of my life you were three games ahead of me. You're a crap one pocket player. If I had had my head on straight I would have destroyed you from the first shot onward. You were a flunky part of a group of wannabe hustlers who all conspired to mess with me. Cool you did that. Took you 12 years to step up and play and even then you wouldn't move a muscle until they goaded you into. You, Lenny Marshal, Mike Lalumiere and anyone else involved are simply evil people pure and simple. Not one of you has any honor or decency. But at the end of the day I could have beaten you easily but I failed to prepare properly so regardless of all the head games you played the end result is purely my fault. You were just the recipient of a gift no more no less.

If you want to come to OKC and play bring your deep pocketed friends and lets play. But we know you won't. You're scared now like you were scared then. Your game is atrocious and you can't win. I have zero interest in breaking even or coming to play you in St. Louis. Not because I don't think I can't win. I can beat you anywhere. Because I am not giving you one damn thing that YOU want.

I will pay you 10 ahead one pocket at Jamacia Joes in Midwest City Oklahoma for $20,000. That's the ONLY offer on the table that you get. No head games, no BS, no "hustle" from your "group" pretending to be my friend.

So when you finally get a heart transplant go to google maps and figure out the best route to OKC.

Come to STL and you will get played.

And you won't have to play to "break even" either. *Lot's* of dough here for you :) Come get it, big boy.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yet you won't dare play anyone who is at "your" level for any significant money who uses CTE. Your level being a "100 ball runner and a state champion".

Your "review" was total nonsense and biased to the hilt. You could be twice the player you are if you had enough sense to understand the material you claim to own.

You keep saying you can beat me for $20K, so you must be at my level or the better player.

Come to St. Louis and I'll play.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This nonsense again? Ok well, to start with you would not know how any player was aiming by watching them unless they were doing some very specific things that you would also have to be well versed in to recognize. We already know you have no clue how to use CTE much less recognize it. And before you try to come with your predictable quip about how you saw it in practice when we played and you beat me for 10k - you didn't see it in practice properly. You saw a donkey who knows CTE flailing around while playing another donkey who knows nothing about CTE.

Secondly, if you truly expect us to believe that YOU have had aiming conversations with pros and regular players at these events you are delusional. I have seen you at these events and that's NOT what you are doing. Don't try to act like you became the aiming reporter on the spot due to these discussions. But even if you were...I have actually had many one on one conversations with players like Archer, Morris, Souquet, Varner, Hopkins, Parica, Bustamante, etc....as well as hundreds of conversations with regular players about CTE. Most pros I have talked to use some form of systematic aiming that they either learned from someone or developed on their own. Most amateurs I have talked to are eager to learn better ways to aim.

Thirdly, paying pool in the major rooms???? What rooms? Like Hollywood Billiards where you flat out LIED about no one wanting to play you when in fact they had to fight over who would ask you to play first. You left out the part where you were asked to play and you declined. So don't tell us that you go into these rooms, what rooms you actually went into, and spent time observing enough players to try and figure out whether they were using any aiming systems and if so which ones. Give it a rest Lou with the convoluted nonsense. We all know how it is when we go to a strange poolroom. You aren't there jotting down notes on how each person plays and keeping stats.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and get out of this thread before you get yourself so convoluted trying to keep the "stories" straight that you twist something else other than your leg.

Hollywood Billiards was in Florida. (If you got out more you'd know that.) Got played there, no problem. I think it closed a few years back.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If I had thought there was a serious offer to "flip it," at the end of our match, I would have been all over it.

Lou Figueroa

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come to STL and you will get played.

And you won't have to play to "break even" either. *Lot's* of dough here for you :) Come get it, big boy.

Lou Figueroa

You keep saying you can beat me for $20K, so you must be at my level or the better player.

Come to St. Louis and I'll play.

Lou Figueroa

As much as I dislike Lou, he's 100% correct on the terms.

The challenger (John) doesn't get to dictate where the rematch is held. If John really were serious about a match, then I think he would just get up and head to St. Louis and win the money.

All I know is if I had the money, I would travel anywhere Lou wanted to play him some one pocket.