New Bullet Proof "Clear" Break Tips Are The Bomb!

MalibuMike

Banned

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 321

RonRosas

Banned
Get the Original Bullet Proof Break Tip!

Alex will be playing Sky Woodward using a Bulletproof Break Tip and my money was on Alex, but now Sky is using Bullet Proof Break Tips too!
Better than Toam, Icebreaker, or any of these Phenolic Tips and more control than a hard leather Samsara! Thank you good Folks at Bulletproof Break Tips! I owe you big time!
The Break Tip preferred by Pro's!
Bulletproofbreaktips.com

https://youtu.be/9ymPT7K8efU

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264428053281

Attachments

• bbpp.jpg
    bbpp.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 247

RonRosas

Banned
Awesome tips can't be beat.

Been playing with then 3 months now and I cant believe what I'm getting the cue ball to do!
a real game changer.
"Mexican" Ron Rosas

Attachments

• runouts.jpg
    runouts.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 215
  • runout2.jpg
    runout2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 218
  • bbpp.jpg
    bbpp.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 214

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Been playing with then 3 months now and I cant believe what I'm getting the cue ball to do!
a real game changer.
"Mexican" Ron Rosas

Will you quit spamming this crap? What kind of commission can you possibly make on these? $2 per tip?

How much do I need to pay you to STFU about these dumb tips?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
MalibuMike and Ron Rosas have joined the band.

Daaamn. I was wondering what it took to get a ban. I always expect a racist rant or some kind of explosion of insanity behind the “banned” under people’s names. Or like they sheisted someone on the site with mad proof of their crimes.

I have to say, this is less dramatic but equally deserving. It’s so disrespectful, as if we’re all bumpkins that are going to fall for it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daaamn. I was wondering what it took to get a ban. I always expect a racist rant or some kind of explosion of insanity behind the “banned” under people’s names. Or like they sheisted someone on the site with mad proof of their crimes.

I have to say, this is less dramatic but equally deserving. It’s so disrespectful, as if we’re all bumpkins that are going to fall for it.

I'd imagine it was likely Mike handling rons account...multiple usernames offense.

Ron seemed like he wasn't particularly cut out for the Azb, Mike seemed like he was probably good people.

Id imagine Ron gave Malibu access and rights to his name and I would not be surprised if maliboos ban is temporary and he no longer posts for Ron.

Free input: value=cost.

Last edited: