Pool Cue Case

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just got a predator urbain case and absolutely love it. I got it mainly for all the extra room for carrying accessories. Most other cases on the market don't really have storage, they have two pockets where you just pile everything in with no organization.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Ide have to say price to quality, ide go with a predator case. Theyre reasonable in prices comapred to their shafts and are very well made. In the near future i wamt a urban case, but ive had a poison case for years and its built like a tank and not even a scratch. They stopped making them, but theyre also spredator

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like Elite Cases , they are really nice and are spring loaded. They make some beautiful looking cases and are rugged and dependable. My son bought a new 3/6 and It is really nice with a beautiful leather feel. Believe it or not I bought a Nick Varner 2/4 case from my repair Friend at his Billiard shop and I really like it. It feels nice and does a good Job , I also like the strap it comes with for shoulder carrying. It is like the Nick carries himself , they are reasonable and a very nice case.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I got this case for 48.99 2.5 years ago, though it's 65.00 now, free shipping.

Ended up getting rid of some of my nicer cases and kept this one.
If anyone is interested feel free to drop a message and I'll link you up to where I got it. It's no rusty melton, but compared to some of the cases mentioned, better construction and a way better price point.

These cases are the best value out there. They have every feature and a smoother interior

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These cases are the best value out there. They have every feature and a smoother interior

I have edited my previous post as I am no longer confident recommending unless Ideologist might know where to grab one.

I got mine on newegg, a great case and they still sell them, but it's a different seller who doesn't have that good of reviews, apparently not shipping people's products.

here is a screenshot of my receipt
FYCFFCp.jpg

You can see the seller was "onebuyten" but the seller is now "Magace"

I have posted the link below, but again, I am not confident recommending now seeing that sellers' reviews.
My apologies for the confusion, I checked they were in stock before my last post, but didn't realize it was a different seller now.

https://www.newegg.com/p/33M-002F-0...ase&cm_re=cue_case-_-9SIAM9PAG93284-_-Product

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I have edited my previous post as I am no longer confident recommending unless Ideologist might know where to grab one.

I got mine on newegg, a great case and they still sell them, but it's a different seller who doesn't have that good of reviews, apparently not shipping people's products.

here is a screenshot of my receipt
FYCFFCp.jpg

You can see the seller was "onebuyten" but the seller is now "Magace"

I have posted the link below, but again, I am not confident recommending now seeing that sellers' reviews.
My apologies for the confusion, I checked they were in stock before my last post, but didn't realize it was a different seller now.

https://www.newegg.com/p/33M-002F-0...ase&cm_re=cue_case-_-9SIAM9PAG93284-_-Product

These are called "Economy Cases" and I see them pop up from several sellers. I get the 3x5s for $60-$70 shipped. Ridiculous value

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
JB every time!

I also have 3 JH Cue Cases but I buy them because they are hand made Leather and you dont see many of them.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are called "Economy Cases" and I see them pop up from several sellers. I get the 3x5s for $60-$70 shipped. Ridiculous value

I like the interior better than the go-to recommended case on here, and for a fraction the price. When I got mine, several friends ended up buying one as well, they have all held up well 2 years later.

I am going to be buying a couple more cues this year, and will be looking for another one. Thanks for the info on the name, I felt dumb recommending then retracting.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the concept and the way the interior is configured. Are they made with leather as advertised or is it a heavy grade of vinyl or pleather?

It's pleather, the description says plastic leather, then later states leather. If it was leather I'd have bought more of them. It's fairly good quality, exceptional IMO at the 50 dollar price point.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last edited: