Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
over the top trolling

I only gave red rep to people who decided to drag my name back into this. AZHOUSEPRO must have agreed that the post made was bull$hit, that is because he deleted it entirely.

I am taking zero "heat" for this. I am not worried about any of this, my customers are not on here chasing after me for money or equipment and that will NEVER HAPPEN. My customers are my main priority and they know that!

I could care less if people post about this until the end of time.

TFT

The post I saw was pure trolling. I was tempted to respond to it but not particularly my business. I have already forgotten who posted it. Might have been somebody trying to get the whole thread closed down. There are a few doozies of threads hidden in some deep dark corner of AZB hell!

Hu

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love this bar.

The almighty Glen, still ensnared in allegedly, his own doing.

I think this thread might as well be a sticky until this issue is resolved by Glen and the OP.

I think this thread will be an honorary sticky. It will stay at the top for a long long time or until the OP gets his rails and $$$ back.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey don't forget about me! I got some red too. I've been here a few years now and I've gotten two reds. The first one I got from Creedo and I deserved that one. I actually miss Creedo's posts as he doesn't come around much anymore. My second red I probably deserved too because I was totally trolling but if anyone in the history of AZ deserves to be trolled it's RKC.

Now the real question is -- does this post deserve some red?

P.S. I reported my own trolling thread and that's why it was removed. I may have given myself some red on that one.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only gave red rep to people who decided to drag my name back into this. AZHOUSEPRO must have agreed that the post made was bull$hit, that is because he deleted it entirely.

I am taking zero "heat" for this. I am not worried about any of this, my customers are not on here chasing after me for money or equipment and that will NEVER HAPPEN. My customers are my main priority and they know that!

TFT

I never used your name when you gave me a red.

All l did was post this;

This just in !

Out of respect for the King, Life Alarm is adding a large blue button, when pressed it automatically sends this message "I've fallen and I'm stuck in glue" additionally, the Facebook button has been replaced with an AZB Talk To A Mechanic button.

Projected sales of the new device is expected to soar to 3...Glen, and his 2 faithful followers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGafFvnUC-I

Where in that post did l use your name?

So you give me a red and then post this in the comments

"You are obviously OBSESSED with Rkc. As much as NO ONE has defended his actions with these rails, you keep pushing it. Go ****yourself with your strong opinions"

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, weather you like it or not. Nobody is entitled to steal a customers rails and $1750. of their hard earned cash.

You claim that you spoke to Glen and urged him to make it right with the OP. To no avail.
So why would you want this thread to go away before he did? What is your motive to want the thread to go away?

Feel free to not answer, because quite frankly l don't give a crap what you think.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You won't find him. Do you know what RKC did for his first 17 of his 22 years in the Marines? Counterintelligence. RKC is gone. There is no RKC.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You won't find him. Do you know what RKC did for his first 17 of his 22 years in the Marines? Counterintelligence. RKC is gone. There is no RKC.

All of the Marines I know have considerably more honor than this clown.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Definately something counter to intelligence going on.

Sent from the future.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just gave ya some more for bringing my name up! I know what RKC did was wrong. I never defended him for taking Johnny's money and rails. I am ashamed of his behavior, but, it was his choice to do the wrong thing and he has to live with that. I even spoke with him about doing the right thing, to no avail....

I find it a little bit crazy that with all that is going on in the world that anyone finds this important. I had gone completely silent on this until my name started surfacing.

I never said anywhere that RKC has any defense for any of his behavior. I would never treat ANYONE I was doing business with the way he has....

The good part for the OP is that he ended up with a set of rails! For me this is the end of story.

TFT

Wow, you sure showed me, LOL.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey KissedOut, Trent gave me a red too. It was because on another thread I said while I have a GC IV in the basement I also wanted a Valley bar box. He gives me a red and says to buy a 7' Diamond w/ 3 piece slate. Well maybe, but never from him. I guess now I get another, BFD. The coconut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Glen is like the coronavirus. His very existence reveals who the awful people are, and just how awful they are.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

TFT

You 'could care less', but you prove the lie with your own first sentence.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

It took less than 60 seconds to find him at weststatebilliards on ebay.

Of course, it is possible I may have mistaken him for someone else selling blue glue that cannot form a sentence without starting it with "I".

"In 1991, I started working in the Billiard Industry as a Billiard Mechanic. I own my own billiard service company which is separate from West State Billiards. I've been trained by Diamond Billiards Products top mechanic. I specialized in Gold Crowns..."

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Of course, it is possible I may have mistaken him for someone else selling blue glue that cannot form a sentence without starting it with "I".

There is no "I" in the word FELON.

Maybe I'll get me some red rep too! :thumbup:

But for real....what RKC has done is a crime. People will need to be reminded of this from time to time so no one else gets taken. I'm doing my part, but I'm sure that somewhere down the road even I will tire of this thread. Sad thing is, there's been other instances of him doing that (or something equally as wrong) to others according to earlier posts.

It wouldn't bother me if RKC never showed his face (or should I say ass) on these forums again.

Maniac

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am fine with what I said above!

TFT

I'm fine with it too, It proves you ware your emotions on your sleeve, just like an irrational teenage girl !

None of which changes the fact that you lied about ONLY sending red to members who used your name.
Most liars are fine with what they say, nothing new under the sun there.

The more you post, the more you resemble your mentor RKC.

TPR:thumbup: