TAP nationals Nashville: NOV 4th-8th

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Anyone else attending??
let me know. Have a beer, whisky coffee or ice cream.. Play some Cheap sets? Starts November 4th, I have the Friday off and plan to venture into JOBs billiards to check out the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam at TAP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live streaming at TAP Nationals

I will be live streaming matches all weekend as well as Tommy Kennedy doing 4 shows on Thursday and Saturday at Noon and 5 PM. See you there.

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there. Don't know how much extra time i'll have. Would like to check out nashville in my down time.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
I'll be there. Don't know how much extra time i'll have. Would like to check out nashville in my down time.

Are you playing the team even or dream team? What's your team name?

FYI Friday is an day off if your not playing dream team

Last edited:

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
I will be live streaming matches all weekend as well as Tommy Kennedy doing 4 shows on Thursday and Saturday at Noon and 5 PM. See you there.

That's awesome Sam, can't wait! Maybe you could stream an action match with myself and TK? If he gives me the 7 ofcourse.

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you playing the team even or dream team? What's your team name?

FYI Friday is an day off if your not playing dream team

Nationals 9 ball and dream team 8 ball. Team name is boomsticks.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Anyone else attending??
let me know. Have a beer, whisky coffee or ice cream.. Play some Cheap sets? Starts November 4th, I have the Friday off and plan to venture into JOBs billiards to check out the scene.

We will be there.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Nationals 9 ball and dream team 8 ball. Team name is boomsticks.

Damn, we don't have 9 ball in out area so I'm only playing the 8 ball event. Good luck to you guys. Broomsticks is a great name, we're the "hall of Shamers" lol

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
If this is nationals, what is the TAP event they hold at SBE?

That's dream team. They have the billiards expo at the same time. This event in Nashville won't have a pro tournament.

Last edited:

Sam at TAP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tap nationals

The TAP event at the SBE is our annual Dream Team event. Our nationals is just that, our national event that is held every year in different locations. Next year we will be in Charleston, SC..We have been to Vegas, Louisville, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, New Orleans among other places. Tommy will be doing challenge matches for $15...you pick the game..8 or 9 ball. Win or lose you get a Tee shirt saying either...I TKO-ed US Open 9 ball champion, Tommy "TK" Kennedy (below) or I got TKO-ed. It should be alot of fun. Tommy will autograph the tee if you like and be on hand for pics. There will also be a few break contests clocked with a radar gun. Should be a lot of fun.
TKO.jpg

Last edited:

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing, I just tire of people spreading misinformation. I also enjoy being a dick sometimes. :)

Actually, I take that back. You're the one who started being a dick with the "smart guy" comment. I simply pointed out the spring event was not nationals.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Actually, I take that back. You're the one who started being a dick with the "smart guy" comment. I simply pointed out the spring event was not nationals.

I apologize, the 'no it's not' I took as a grumpy old dick snarky remark. Like you said though you enjoy being a dick. :). Sometimes I forget this is AZ billiards and "you're" not the only one like that.
The info was wrong so i edited it, why? Because it was wrong.

See ya in Nashville