DCC 9 ball updates

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Any chance of some folks on here can post some updates/scores?

Berg/Efren
Parica/Hall
Earl/Oscar

These are a few matches happening now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I caved and bought the last two days, so I'll update what I can see.

Bergman leads Efren 2-1 after Efren got himself jacked up on the 5 and missed badly.

Bergman has a tacky shirt on, and Mark Wilson noted that he would admonish him like the stepfather figure he is.

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Bergman's cue ball is on a string, than Efren's is on an IV tube. (Sorry Effie, we love you!) Almost hooks himself, has to load up with english, ball skids, Bergman runs out to make it 3-2.

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U9WBKy9.jpg

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh boy, this is ugly right now. Efren butchers a bank, Bergman butchers a couple makeable shots. Efren should be out to get to 5-4 down.

Good god, now they take turns missing relatively easy shots on the 2.

Last edited:

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren gets tired of messing around and comes with a pretty sharp B&R to go up 6-5. Efren has won the last 3 in a row.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I caved and bought the last two days, so I'll update what I can see.

Bergman leads Efren 2-1 after Efren got himself jacked up on the 5 and missed badly.

Bergman has a tacky shirt on, and Mark Wilson noted that he would admonish him like the stepfather figure he is.

Money In The Clutch (like the one below)-- not sure I would call it tacky. If they don't care if you have a collared shirt on, what's the big deal.

xl689105-010_m1.jpg

Last edited:

CptBurbagio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Money In The Clutch -- not sure I would call it tacky. If they don't care if you have a collared shirt on, what's the big deal.

It's decidedly not a big deal--it's almost appropriate, considering the nature of the Derby--but I stand by it being tacky. Let your game do the talking, not your shirt.