A little tease...my MVP Monster Widow. Coming soon!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hope KP doesn't mind, but I simply cannot contain myself any longer! Here is a handle shot of my Kelly Peterson custom. Right now the cue is still in purgatory awaiting it's new home. ;)

FullSizeRender.jpg

The cue will feature a hard curly maple fore-arm, cored with Pernambuco, a matching hard curly maple butt sleeve, and of course this handle, which is otherworldly, if I do say so myself. :cool: The handle is a stunning piece of Vasticola burl, that right now is only in sealer. The ring work will consist of radiused Elforyn dashes with 14K gold dot inlays. The joint sleeve will be Tomahawk over a threaded stainless collar, with a Tomahawk butt cap. The shafts will feature Tomahawk ferrules, and Thoroughbred medium soft tips. The cue will come with matching joint protectors, that I have not yet laid eyes on, but I imagine will be pristine as well. I would like to take the time to give Kelly a tip of the cap, for executing this special cue for me. I simply do not have enough superlatives to give him a proper endorsement, either as a Cue-maker, or a person. If he isn't on your short list for a cue, he should be. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The wood speaks for itself,beautiful

I think so as well. I had an idea of what I wanted. KP guided when necessary, and has been a true joy throughout this process. I really just can't say enough about this gent. His contacts, updates, and guidance, have been unparalleled during this build. I am honored to have made his acquaintance, and I really have to thank the "Godfather of Tomahawk," Bob Dzuricky for putting us in touch with each other. :smile:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looking great. Can't wait to see the final product!

Scott

I am looking forward to this gem as well. I will post some surely lousy photos when she comes home to Papa. :)

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great, can`t wait to see better pictures of the cue. Pernambuco core, that`s pretty fancy :smile:

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ohhhh, Holding out on the good stuff ha?:wink::p
Very Nice looking cue. Im trying to get some woods together for him. His work really seems to be coming along nicely.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ohhhh, Holding out on the good stuff ha?:wink::p
Very Nice looking cue. Im trying to get some woods together for him. His work really seems to be coming along nicely.

In this instance, the wood came from KP's considerable stash. I thank God he offered me that handle piece as an option. :cool: It is stunning. :)

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe's cue package is complete. He asked me to post the pic that will go up on my website.

I don't think it could have come out any better. Kudos to Joe for the cue vision and inlaid ring design.

JoeP.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
KP was a large part of that inlaid ring design...

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Cool looking cue for sure.
Kelly builds nice looking cues
I've had 2-MVP cue's and the Brazilian rosewood Hoppe was outstanding.
The curly purple heart full splice was a nice one too.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cool looking cue for sure.
Kelly builds nice looking cues
I've had 2-MVP cue's and the Brazilian rosewood Hoppe was outstanding.
The curly purple heart full splice was a nice one too.

My thanks to you Ted. :)