Ron Haley Custom Cue - 2013 #191

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Mint condition unplayed Ron Haley. I acquired this cue from Joe Salazar at the Derby and it has been in my collection since then. Four Ebony points into Ebony forearm. Inlays are Silver and Ivory. 2 unplayed shafts with matching custom joint protectors. Black elephant ear wrap. I'll let the pictures do the talking, sorry they aren't the best quality. Will not ship overseas. Trades considered but I'm looking for $5000 cash minimum trade difference. Nice, clean custom cues only considered. Payment by wire transfer, western union, postal money order, personal checks will take 2weeks to clear. SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Troy - 618-623-2761 if voicemail leave a return #
troro@papadocs.com or PM me

haley2 002.JPGhaley2 006.JPGhaley2 013.JPG

haley2 014.JPGhaley2 020.JPG

Last edited:

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
indeed love the vines
another BIG cue maker ive never heard of wow

With all due respect, it seems, reading your posts, is there are a lot of things and people you have never heard of or know nothing about. Ron has been building cues 20 years maybe and can also play. He has a real job so he does not build that many a year. I would like to think that I have been a positive influence on his cue building career.

Just a word of advice........always look before you leap.....lol:thumbup:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Ron Haley is one of the top cuemakers in the world, and is very, very well known by top cue collectors and players across the planet.
He enjoys (almost) daily calls or visits with fellow cuemakers like Searing, Szamboti, Gilbert, and many others.
Not only flawlessly built, his cues flow in your hands when playing......
Just outstanding.

Will Prout

Last edited:

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I hate ebony..I hate black leather..and I doubly hate red points veneers yet somehow really like this cue....must be an ebony lovers dream cue

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
More importantly Ron Haley's a good person who belongs to a small group of cue builders that's a true professional when it comes to doing business unlike a lot of these F tards posing as respectable business people.. Beautiful cue GLWYS.

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
Nice cue. Yea, really nice cue. Some people collect cars. Troy collects more expensive things cues.

Last edited: