Brand New Pool Table Projection System.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about a website for details or posted info so we can see what you’re promoting without having to reach out directly?

~ K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I opened this thread to see 'something'....
...it was like going to see a lady's new baby...and you find out she's only one month pregnant.
:rolleyes:

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
How about a website for details or posted info so we can see what you’re promoting without having to reach out directly?

~ K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The system engineers are a two man band. I've received the first system yesterday as I live 45 miles away and he came to me to reinstall his software onto my projector system and removing the other competition that I had. If you have a table and want the ultimate in projector image software, this is it. Videos, websites, and YouTube will have to wait until they have the time to make it happen. But, if someone is interested now, they can email to info@icatraining.com to speak to the developer. I'm just the first customer and I can say it is 1K better than the PPB system that started it all. These developers got fed up with those folks for not doing anything to make their system better for two years so they designed their own. Email, speak to him and I'm sure he'll send via email the information you might want for your system.... or you can wait to see the selling videos in a few months.

Last edited:

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The system engineers are a two man band. I've received the first system yesterday as I live 45 miles away and he came to me to reinstall his software onto my projector system and removing the other competition that I had. If you have a table and want the ultimate in projector image software, this is it. Videos, websites, and YouTube will have to wait until they have the time to make it happen. But, if someone is interested now, they can email to info@icatraining.com to speak to the developer. I'm just the first customer and I can say it is 1K better than the PPB system that started it all. These developers got fed up with those folks for not doing anything to make their system better for two years so they designed their own. Email, speak to him and I'm sure he'll send via email the information you might want for your system.... or you can wait to see the selling videos in a few months.

Can you give us a little more information about what makes it so much better than the other projection system? Granted, if you just got it yesterday I appreciate you haven't had a ton of time to play with it but I'm curious what the big improvements are. The other system looked pretty cool, I was planning on getting one when my new room is built next spring.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member

Absolutely zero chance of me buying something like this if the engineers can't be bothered to put up a demo video on YouTube. If they "don't have time for that", then they don't have time to build my system to the highest reliability standard.

Short Bus Russ

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Absolutely zero chance of me buying something like this if the engineers can't be bothered to put up a demo video on YouTube. If they "don't have time for that", then they don't have time to build my system to the highest reliability standard.

Short Bus Russ
But they did manage to find a crack marketing department.:grin-square:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For those still wondering what's being discussed, here is the Projection Pro Billiards (PPB) site: https://projectionprobilliards.com/

Here is an example of how they project diagrams onto tables:

CropperCapture[216].jpg

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Can you give us a little more information about what makes it so much better than the other projection system? Granted, if you just got it yesterday I appreciate you haven't had a ton of time to play with it but I'm curious what the big improvements are. The other system looked pretty cool, I was planning on getting one when my new room is built next spring.

Hard to explain in a few words. But everything imaginable can be built on the table with a few commands. Drills, transitions, safeties, can all be used and drilled. Here is one example:

Last edited:

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
But they did manage to find a crack marketing department.:grin-square:

Well, developing the software came first. I am the one telling everyone about it as a customer. The developers have not. They will soon enough.

befree1231

For those still wondering what's being discussed, here is the Projection Pro Billiards (PPB) site: https://projectionprobilliards.com/

Here is an example of how they project diagrams onto tables:

View attachment 505676

I'll try to add something helpful to this thread, I have the PPB system and really like it. I've actually been using it to do Bob's Progressive Practice drills which came loaded on it. I think it's a father/son team who created it and they've been super responsive to e-mails and questions I had before I bought it and after I got it and set it up.

The product the OP is talking about could be better than what I have, but I also watched a bunch of videos on youtube showing the PPB system and how it worked, tutorials on how to use it, etc. If you (and by you I mean the creator/company/seller) can't be bothered to show me a demonstration, I can't be bothered to waste my time and money with your product.

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll try to add something helpful to this thread, I have the PPB system and really like it. I've actually been using it to do Bob's Progressive Practice drills which came loaded on it. I think it's a father/son team who created it and they've been super responsive to e-mails and questions I had before I bought it and after I got it and set it up.

The product the OP is talking about could be better than what I have, but I also watched a bunch of videos on youtube showing the PPB system and how it worked, tutorials on how to use it, etc. If you (and by you I mean the creator/company/seller) can't be bothered to show me a demonstration, I can't be bothered to waste my time and money with your product.

Stand by. I am only the customer. The developers will demonstrate this soon. I also had the PPB system and the ICA system is light years ahead of it. You can get a tremendous discount for having the PPB system. The picture I showed above can be built in a few minutes, stored and reshown again. Not that it's a "great" drill, but it shows what the program can do. And... that is just the beginning....

Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Well, developing the software came first. I am the one telling everyone about it as a customer. The developers have not. They will soon enough.

Some level of marketing shows the engineers commitment to the product long term. If they don't put out information on their product, how on earth would a customer expect them to be around in a few years in case there is some issue that needs to be addressed?

Short Bus Russ

Bobkitty

Gold Member
Silver Member
Some level of marketing shows the engineers commitment to the product long term. If they don't put out information on their product, how on earth would a customer expect them to be around in a few years in case there is some issue that needs to be addressed?

Short Bus Russ

FIRST, they have to develop it. I'm the first customer. I've owned the PPB system and the ICA system is amazing. If you have to wait for the videos, hold on.

Last edited: