On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
And the weiner is?

Who won the tourney? Any details/scores? It was past my bedtime. Had to snuggle under my Sponge Bob sheets. :D

kanecalgary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fitch beat Fuller 15-14.

Archer was leading 14-11 over Bennett, then Bennett took the lead at 22-14!!! Bennett wins 25-20.

Last edited:

oshua86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His name is Danny Mastermaker. Moneymaker was the one who won the WSOP in 2003 lol. Danny plays pretty strong, he put a spanking on me on the 3rd round 9-1; unfortunately he gave it away playing Shannon Fitch for the hot seat and then the same against my friend and mentor Mike Fuller for the finals.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I suspected they might be talking about Danny Mastermaker (which would be a great name if he were an
instructor, but he doesn't give lessons). Danny's an animal and his brother plays great too. I saw Danny
take down one of the APT tour stops and virtually shut out his opponent in a near perfect set.
Missed only 2 balls in a race to seven and basically every chance his opponent had was a kick.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Special lesson today............

Every once in a while I meet a young player that has put in so much time into the game that he has already gotten about as far as he can get without some really good help.

My lesson today, Joshua is one of those players.

I feel so lucky to be able to share something that will make such a difference with this young guns game. The results will be tremendous and it will allow him to rise to the top of the heap in a real quick hurry.

I couldn't belive where this guy is already with his shooting until he explained the hours of dedicated practice that he spends.

And i know one thing for sure. He will never forget for the rest of his life what he learned today.

I'm really excited about this lesson.

This young man will be a champion and I'm just happy that I can play a small role in that. Help him get there just a little bit quicker.

One man a van and the road...........and a girl.........

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every once in a while I meet a young player that has put in so much time into the game that he has already gotten about as far as he can get without some really good help.

My lesson today, Joshua is one of those players.

I feel so lucky to be able to share something that will make such a difference with this young guns game. The results will be tremendous and it will allow him to rise to the top of the heap in a real quick hurry.

I couldn't belive where this guy is already with his shooting until he explained the hours of dedicated practice that he spends.

And i know one thing for sure. He will never forget for the rest of his life what he learned today.

I'm really excited about this lesson.

This young man will be a champion and I'm just happy that I can play a small role in that. Help him get there just a little bit quicker.

One man a van and the road...........and a girl.........

Gene how is your shoulder doing after the grueling tournament?

Best of Luck. Talked to Hank. Looks like its all ready to go.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Bonus Ball with Johnny Archer today.........

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bonus ball with johnny archer today........

Today is going to be nothing but fun.

Rhea and myself are going to greensboro to play some bonus ball with Johnny and matt at gate City billiards. This should happen sometime around 5:30 of 6:00 before Johnny does his challenge matches with everyone.

This is great because Bonus ball is a great game and it will help some of the players understand it better like me for one. .

It will be streamed so that will help even more.

I really think that this game is good for pool. It brings every aspect of the game into play.

Up up and away to the wonderful world of pool.

Johnny Archer, bonus ball, Rhea our own Matt from AZ and all the great people in and around greensboro.

My hats off to the owner of Gate city billiards also.,Mr Don, for helping put together promotions like with Johnny, to really create exciting things for all the players.

I for one am excited about this and feel pretty lucky to be a part of it.

See everyone there.................

One man a van and the road..............and a girl......

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today is going to be nothing but fun.

Rhea and myself are going to greensboro to play some bonus ball with Johnny and matt at gate City billiards. This should happen sometime around 5:30 of 6:00 before Johnny does his challenge matches with everyone.

This is great because Bonus ball is a great game and it will help some of the players understand it better like me for one. .

It will be streamed so that will help even more.

I really think that this game is good for pool. It brings every aspect of the game into play.

Up up and away to the wonderful world of pool.

Johnny Archer, bonus ball, Rhea our own Matt from AZ and all the great people in and around greensboro.

My hats off to the owner of Gate city billiards also.,Mr Don, for helping put together promotions like with Johnny, to really create exciting things for all the players.

I for one am excited about this and feel pretty lucky to be a part of it.

See everyone there.................

One man a van and the road..............and a girl......

Who's streaming it?

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something amazing happened yesterday................

I was at the bbq with Johnny, matt and the crew and ordered some ribs.

As i was eating there was a chip of bone in the meat.

You guessed it? I broke off my front tooth.

It was a crown and I had it done about 7 years ago in a little town in Missouri.

It never felt right and I remember when he put the glue on it how nasty that was.

I've had headaches and sinus infections on and off and most of the trouble was on that side.

After it broke my whole gum seemed to swell up like I had food stuck inbetween my teeth. There was nothing there because I tried to floss.

Somehow this glue or the bacteria that was up in there or wherever it could get was causing me some huge trouble.

I shot pool last night and was really tired but I could really function well on the pool table making most of the real difficult shots.

I'm going to the US Open and this is a great discovery. I don't really have the time to get a new crown put on but I'm not sure that is the answer.

Some of these natural dentists, like the one that pulled all of my 11 root canals, seem to think that many of these things that dentists put in our mouths are harming us.

I tend to think they are right.

I've had just about every procedure that can be done on teeth done to me. I'm not a meal ticket for any aggressive dentist right now. Not enough teeth left.

But by the time your as old as me and have had all these things done it's too late. The damage is all done and there is no going back.

Next step would be implants. I'm sure they are really good for your body also.

I'm going to find someone to play today and use that for my tuneup right here in Raliegh.

My first stop is going to be Browns billiards. There's a young man that works there that plays pretty sporty.

Feeling good. hope it lasts........

One man a van and the road...........

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@ DoraBelle, I don't think your information is correct dude. No money was lost.

Sc5 is that you?

You're right I guess there was no money lost because Asia snuck out a bathroom window when the score was 13-6 in a race to 21. Haha. in my book that getting airred. And it was for 2k.

I'm not a dude.

You know a lot about stuff for only being here for two days. Welcome to AZB. Don't think you'll be around for long.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in the US Open........It's official........

Paid the entry today.

Had a little session with Robert here in Raliegh. Played real well but got pretty weak after playing until 7:00 AM. Gave the money back.

He played well.

The good thing about the US Open is the matches are spaced out so you can get your rest.

Should be a great tournament as usual.

Very excited about this.

See ya all there....

One man a van and the road..........

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paid the entry today.

Had a little session with Robert here in Raliegh. Played real well but got pretty weak after playing until 7:00 AM. Gave the money back.

He played well.

The good thing about the US Open is the matches are spaced out so you can get your rest.

Should be a great tournament as usual.

Very excited about this.

See ya all there....

One man a van and the road..........

I heard you drew Bartram first round. :thumbup: