Genuine CTE question from a newbie.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Please explain cause to my knowledge CTE has nothing to do with fractional aiming
Anybody with a passing familiarity with CTE's "instructions" (and an open mind) recognizes its roots in fractional aiming. What was added to make it CTE is the silly stuff that people don't get (or need).

pj <- you asked
chgo

JackOfNoTrades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I sure do love the game of pool, that’s a fact. Don’t y’all? I bet ya do!

And Led Zeppelin is awesome.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pro one

Oh, I just wanted to add that I really appreciate everyone’s help and advice. Of the few hobbies I have, so far this has been the most new-member friendly forum I’ve found.
My most sincere thank you to everyone :)
I hope you find what you're looking for.
As a matter of information for you, the following is important.........
With Stan Shuffett’s Pro One, there is no need for a manual pivot.
Once a player learns how to use his/her eyes in the proper way, Pro One comes into its own.
Nope....I will not say anything else about it.
Those who will exert effort, with open minds, can learn about that when Stan's TRUTH SERIES hits the web.
Those who continue to ridicule, embrace ignorance as a way of life, and behave like donkeys will have chosen to remain in the dark.
Good wishes to you.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you read about Jerry Garcia’s connection to the CIA? Truth is stranger than fiction ain’t it? There are FBI documents about it dating back to 1968.

:thumbup:

Wow! MKULTRA and the whole acid boogie man thing. A time of crazy questions and even crazier answers. I'm glad I lived to see 73.:dance:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody with a passing familiarity with CTE's "instructions" (and an open mind) recognizes its roots in fractional aiming. What was added to make it CTE is the silly stuff that people don't get (or need).

pj <- you asked
chgo

We realize that you haven't gotten CTE for over 20 years. Yet you still stick around posting your little wrong beliefs.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you read about Jerry Garcia’s connection to the CIA? Truth is stranger than fiction ain’t it? There are FBI documents about it dating back to 1968.

:thumbup:

I thought it was Rob Hunter, the guy who just died and had written many of the Dead's lyrics, who accidentally got involved with the CIA LSD experiments.

Lou Figueroa

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought it was Rob Hunter, the guy who just died and had written many of the Dead's lyrics, who accidentally got involved with the CIA LSD experiments.

Lou Figueroa

You are right about Rob Hunter. I don't think anybody really knows for sure that Garcia, et al. were CIA "assets." One thing about it, though, a bunch of veteran stoners really do love a good conspiracy theory.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, I sure do love the game of pool, that’s a fact. Don’t y’all? I bet ya do!

And Led Zeppelin is awesome.

I love the game. 36 years now and my passion for it has never faded!

And Led Zeppelin is the greatest!

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, so what is the purpose of pivoting back once you ‘aim’ at the OB’s contact point? Why not just keep the contact point ‘locked’ in your mind before taking the stroke?

The result of that pivot or sweep is the actual shot line or the line that connects to the pocket.

When using manual Pivot, pivots are done by doing a Backhand English NOT the Bridge Hand.

finally, let's wait for the final release of Stan Shuffet's Book and FREE truth series on youtube.

no need to rush.... the only videos valid on youtube channel that I know of are Primarily, Stan's, Mine, Gerald Williams? Latest videos of John Barton.... maybe tyler styer if has one.

JUST DON'T RUSH THINGS!, you learn cte you practice with it....

Last edited: