Color of Money on tonight friday

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Guess I better go break out the Hustler, eat some Pasta with Newman's own, and get ready to watch Vincent try to "play,play"......
In exactly one additinoal post this thread just keeps getting worse and worse. It's like a nightmare.....

Anyone got some popcorn?

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
is this the movie with Oprah in it??

11 academy award nominations - 0 wins....
at least the book won a Pulitzer

Speilberg / Whoopi combination has gotta be good. lol Enjoy the flick boys!!

Last edited:

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
I REALLY LOVE Tom Cruise in this movie. His portrayal of Vincent Lauria truly carried this film, and made it vastly superior to the Hustler!:eek:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
human moves...

"you watch the watch, while I watch you....you've got dinner, cab's on me...."

Jaden

RollOver

Registered
WOOT! Thanks for putting this thread up. I've never seen the movie before and have REALLY been wanting to catch it and never would have checked TVLAND for it. Much appreciated!

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RollOver said:
WOOT! Thanks for putting this thread up. I've never seen the movie before and have REALLY been wanting to catch it and never would have checked TVLAND for it. Much appreciated!

never seen it?....WOW...you are in for a treat! This movie outlines a time in pool/billiards history when the pool rooms were abundant....action was plentiful....and Grady Seasons was the man to beat! I remember watching it with my now wife of 15 years....we were dating, and I worked in 2 different pool rooms and loving every minute of it!

I just wish the next generation will get a chance to re-live what we all got a chance to experience. Seriously....Friday nite was at the bowling alley talking smack and playing ANYONE that stepped up to the table.....Saturday nite was spent out at one of the dozen rooms holding a tourney......during the week I worked the room earning my chops and it was a GREAT time to be involved with the game!

TiVo set.....have fun you all!

G.