BB Update from Lee

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
With the eviction notice served last week on the arena, i doubt any of us will get paid and this will be a long process.. if the league carries on like they keep saying.

Thought that part was enlightening. Still not a hater, just interested in the outcome.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
"Eviction Notice" ... is this new news? I wonder where the August 1st match will be played? :rolleyes: Of course, they could probably stay there for a year or more before being tossed out. I don't know how any of that works ... thank goodness!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldnt be worried about BB,

If things go like they should(looks favorable and then some) were gonna be seeing purple and orange for a very long time. thats all i can say for now.

the $$$ people are so big its scary......

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Eviction Notice" ... is this new news? I wonder where the August 1st match will be played? :rolleyes: Of course, they could probably stay there for a year or more before being tossed out. I don't know how any of that works ... thank goodness!

You're in Vegas, take a spin over there and check it out?

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If things go like they should(looks favorable and then some) were gonna be seeing purple and orange for a very long time. thats all i can say for now.

I would love to have those purple and orange sunglasses you have I think their laced with microdots :eek:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Hmmm...yea it's funny how that can work, isn't it...esp. after we saw all the endless nay saying (and propaganda direct and inspired) from all the so called experts and pundits here and in the industry...I hope all the players and others can all get caught up on their pay soon though....

Funny how what can work? Funny how the business failed and they found new investors? Sure looks like the naysayers were right, players haven't been paid, eviction notices. Maybe with the new investors and a different approach they get it right this time.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Could this possibly be true,

Thought that part was enlightening. Still not a hater, just interested in the outcome.

He's demanding they take down all video on line with him in the show.....and also states that he signed no release to use his image.

Could this possibly be true?..... without a release......well, let's just say this is an issue. :eek:

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Are you the savior? Is the new FatBall arena ready? :smile:

emptypockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMHO Lee is going on tilt..... Here's the latest quote from Johnny Archer's fb:

"About LEE BRETT'S statement about Bonus Ball. I would like to clarify that there was NO eviction notice served on the Bonus Ball arena. Lee get your facts straight my friend. Johnny Archer"

sizl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnny Archer just posted on Facebook that their was no eviction notice at the BB arena.

That is a positive!

Stick to the FACTS, Lee!

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member

Well since this is a guaranteed pay day Larry should be happy to payout, at the very least, some advances on back-pay that's owed. And in the spirit of what a true leader is, he should start at the lowest paid employees and work his way up the ladder.

Not a hater, just have my own staff I look after and know where I'd start.

BTW, yes, I saw Johnny's post about the eviction notice. Whether Lee's remark was spite or not I cannot say as I am not him.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's just impossible for me to believe they could have big investors in this and that it will just carry on without MAJOR major changes. These 'new guys' must have records of the 'old guys' expenses and income, correct? What could they see to make them carry on this boondoggle?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
It's just impossible for me to believe they could have big investors in this and that it will just carry on without MAJOR major changes. These 'new guys' must have records of the 'old guys' expenses and income, correct? What could they see to make them carry on this boondoggle?

Yeah, a lot does not make sense. If I were 'an investor' I would not be giving money to someone that just failed to manage 'my investment'. I'd want my own management team.

And if this is in the works, how about an advance to pay the back payroll while we work out the details.

I hope it happens. But it sure seems odd.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Yeah, a lot does not make sense. If I were 'an investor' I would not be giving money to someone that just failed to manage 'my investment'. I'd want my own management team.

And if this is in the works, how about an advance to pay the back payroll while we work out the details.

I hope it happens. But it sure seems odd.

Um, start ups run out of money all the time. In fact sometimes investors are more impressed by founders who ate willing to put all of their own money in play.

It isn't about the losses but the potential.

the UFC was at one time 44 million in debt and bankrupt. Now they do more than 200 million a year.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Um, start ups run out of money all the time. In fact sometimes investors are more impressed by founders who ate willing to put all of their own money in play.

It isn't about the losses but the potential.

the UFC was at one time 44 million in debt and bankrupt. Now they do more than 200 million a year.

Hi JB,

I understand a bit about what you are saying. I was a business broker for about a year. Good business people don't pay for 'blue sky'. Buying supposed unproven potential with such a short track record is more like gambling than any good business sense.

Also if these investors pockets are so deep as has been said & they are serious then you would think some sort of advance to pay a few weeks of back pay would be a priority before the business looses it's only real asset, the players.

I hope it works out. I want it to work out.

Best Regards,
Rick