What happened to Stans CTE Book and New Video?

sbordona

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has any information on when we can expect to see Stan's new CTE book and videos? Last I heard back in January of this year it was suppose to be out shortly. I have both of Stan's DVD's, and I still have not been successful with using CTE. The inconsistency I am experiencing using CTE has kept me away from using it. I know that there is probably something minor that I'm missing. Stan has stated that his book and new videos will explain everything in simple step by step terms.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone has any information on when we can expect to see Stan's new CTE book and videos? Last I heard back in January of this year it was suppose to be out shortly. I have both of Stan's DVD's, and I still have not been successful with using CTE. The inconsistency I am experiencing using CTE has kept me away from using it. I know that there is probably something minor that I'm missing. Stan has stated that his book and new videos will explain everything in simple step by step terms.

No news as to the release date. Still in the process of getting edited and printed.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It only took a little over three years to edit and print THE GUTENBERG BIBLE.

Sooner or later, somebody is gonna call BOOOLCHEET!

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It only took a little over three years to edit and print THE GUTENBERG BIBLE.

Sooner or later, somebody is gonna call BOOOLCHEET!

You coming here with your idiot posts day after day is getting old. Go get a life

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bullshit.........doesn’t take this long to get in print.

He scared to release it.

Even though I'm afraid you are right, I would much rather believe that the author is rigorously and systematically reviewing, rewriting, and updating every detailed component of the system. Along with his publicist and editor, the author must excruciatingly and painstakingly read and reread every word. An entire staff may be working eighteen hour days just to make sure every nuance is integrated into the factual text.

I really feel sorry for the two or three die-hards who loyally hang on to the knot at the end of the rope. They are so brave. You know, of course, if things don't work out the way they hope, they will feel betrayed and abandoned. They will never be able to trust again. At least they may still feel safe in Mommy's comfy basement. Maybe Mommy will loan them enough money to buy a new tattoo.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Even though I'm afraid you are right, I would much rather believe that the author is rigorously and systematically reviewing, rewriting, and updating every detailed component of the system. Along with his publicist and editor, the author must excruciatingly and painstakingly read and reread every word. An entire staff may be working eighteen hour days just to make sure every nuance is integrated into the factual text.

I really feel sorry for the two or three die-hards who loyally hang on to the knot at the end of the rope. They are so brave. You know, of course, if things don't work out the way they hope, they will feel betrayed and abandoned. They will never be able to trust again. At least they may still feel safe in Mommy's comfy basement. Maybe Mommy will loan them enough money to buy a new tattoo.
When this all started decades ago, the diehards insisted it was a SIMPLE system. First, there was a claim there were only 3-shots. That was proven wrong. Then, they claim the guru was just pulling their leg. He only told the real secret to those who deserved it .
Then it became a pivot system. Wait till the dvd comes out.
DVD comes out and people were complaining they couldn't understand sh8.
Wait till the 2nd dvd comes out.
2nd dvd comes out and people are still complaining they can't understand sh8. It came with a refund policy, you can only guess how many were returned. So, the dvd's are now "sold out".
So, two dvd's and multiple youtube videos later, a new book was promised.
Years later, the book is still undergoing some editing. Mind you, this is supposed to be some 47 chapters .
That on an aiming system that should fit on a few pages of illustrations and instructions. I'd say not more than 10 pages .

Can you name another product that has been marketed like this ever ?

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
No news as to the release date. Still in the process of getting edited and printed.

Posted by Spidey on a closed thread:
"05-17-2018, 05:49 PM
I'm going to post what Stan told me yesterday one more time. If it isn't what you want to hear or are looking for, too bad.

ONE MORE TIME:

"Here’s exactly where I am with my book.

The 400 page text is completed and edited.

The 1,000 shots within the book have been checked and rechecked.

The 147 diagrams have been finalized on Illustrator.

What remains is staging the photography for 400 photographs. Most all photos will require editing in LR or PS. I am about 25% finished with the photo phase.

After photography, a thorough edit at the computer will be done before sending it all to my publisher for their work.

Honestly, I don't know when I will wrap it all up. I would like to have all of the material to my publisher by August 1 or before. I have no clue what the publisher’s timeline will be. Having said that, after 3.5 years of work, my book is relatively close to becoming a reality.

I will start TRUTH SERIES videos at about the time of book release. "

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the thread starter (no disrespect though), I'd rather ask Stan Shuffet Directtly rather than here....

coz if you ask that here, haters who can't even pocket random 15 easily laid out balls uisng CTE will always find ways to mock the release date....

it's like this... "efren, wouldn't need that!" haha how the he'll did that guy knew what efren need? maybe he's the offspring of profession X..

so ask Stan Directly. that's the best

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
For the thread starter (no disrespect though), I'd rather ask Stan Shuffet Directtly rather than here....

coz if you ask that here, haters who can't even pocket random 15 easily laid out balls uisng CTE will always find ways to mock the release date....

it's like this... "efren, wouldn't need that!" haha how the he'll did that guy knew what efren need? maybe he's the offspring of profession X..

so ask Stan Directly. that's the best
Maybe you should go back to spelling and grammar school first.

Go ahead, go see Efren and ask him if he saw your aiming guru. :D
You can then ask who he gave the trophy he won at the Gabriel's Open in Las Vegas where he beat Neils Feijen.
Remind him Alex was mad about it .

Last edited:

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe you should go back to spelling and grammar school first.

Go ahead, go see Efren and ask him if he saw your aiming guru. :D
You can then ask who he gave the trophy he won at the Gabriel's Open in Las Vegas where he beat Neils Feijen.
Remind him Alex was mad about it .

Grammar? spelling? don;t have to... i'm not of english tongue anyways...
as long as i can convey it's fine.... some typos it's fine....

ask him yourself about the other questions you added... I'll ask my own... If he says "NO" it's fine, if "YES" its fine.... the fact of the matter is...

you still can't accept the reality that CTE pro One works and helps in certain ways..

maybe your thinking of an out of this world concept that when you use CTE ... you should be able to pocket any balls at any position on the table...

I still think that, hard-line detractors of CTE pro one... can't even pocket random 15 balls laid out easily on the table using PRO one.... why? coz however smart they are (which i do believe their smart), they can't comprehend CTE.

anyways, all is good! nothing against somebody.... just doing some convos

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Grammar? spelling? don;t have to... i'm not of english tongue anyways...
as long as i can convey it's fine.... some typos it's fine....

ask him yourself about the other questions you added... I'll ask my own... If he says "NO" it's fine, if "YES" its fine.... the fact of the matter is...

Go ahead profession x.
Whatever that means.

All is good .

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been to the mountain top........

Okay my man, I will tell you how it is.
I have spent the last 4 days at Stan Shuffett's studio and I will tell you right now, in 65 years of being around human beings, I have never met a more delightful and personable host and hostess as he and his wife. He will go all out for as long as you ask, in order to coach you into learning the real true way to use your eyes in shooting pool. You are right about missing a few minor points...I was too.
I did extensive training right there in his training facility on a big 10 foot Diamond table. He is an exacting taskmaster, but you will come away from there KNOWING that you know WHY the CTE system works. You will then have to put in some sweat equity on what you've learned.
I have physically held in my hands the master copy of his book....which I'd guess weighs about 5 pounds. I can guarantee there is no "fluff" in there about how to select a pool cue, how to stand, or any absurdity like one teacher had the gall to put on the back cover his of own book....Learn This and Never Miss a Shot Again. Yes, that's what that writer said..."Never Miss A Shot Again". What an arrogant lie. Everyone is going to miss shots occasionally...no matter what method they use. "Never Miss A Shot Again", indeed.:(
As to what information is coming in Stan's book....I will not tell you. When the time comes, buy it, and find out. Too many jerks out there (I am NOT saying you are one) do not deserve to know what is in that master volume of work...they've made their own bed, let 'em lay in it. Time for them to pay the price.
As to the Truth Series, it has been filmed and is ready to go. I will not tell you what it contains either. But, you will get the opportunity to decide for yourself when you get into the Truth Series whether or not you want to buy the book.
Remember.....at first CTE is odd and you will be forced to change the way you use your eyes or you will fail. Nope! I will not tell you how to do that either, but I know how now.
YOU too can learn
Whether you believe me or not does not matter one bit....the truth is marching on.
I myself was awestruck by this upcoming contribution to the game of pool
When will it be available, you ask???? Nope! I won't tell you that either.
To quote Martin Luther King......"I have been to the mountaintop and I am free at last. Thank God Almighty I am free at last".

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have absolutely ZERO concept of how little you really know. Totally clueless.
You've chosen ignorance over knowledge.

Does this mean I'm no longer on your "Ignore" list...OR does this mean you aren't strong enough to "Ignore" me?

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does this mean I'm no longer on your "Ignore" list...OR does this mean you aren't strong enough to "Ignore" me?
My previous comment to you in post #19 means precisely what I said...nothing more and nothing less. You have embraced ignorance as your guiding light.
As to whether or not I have to discipline you and throw you on "ignore" again depends on your behavior and that smart aleck mouth of yours.