Table Fitter in USA

mrlewis

Hi all,

I am having a hard time finding a table mechanic in or close to East Tennessee that can replace the cushions on my 6x12 snooker table. If anyway might be able to point me in the right direction i would very much appreciate it.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Hi all,

I am having a hard time finding a table mechanic in or close to East Tennessee that can replace the cushions on my 6x12 snooker table. If anyway might be able to point me in the right direction i would very much appreciate it.

You might contact a Factory Diamond Dealer table installer. Our factory installer in CO, travels through most all the western states.

Give em a call, he may direct you to someone that works your side of the US.
Dave Isaccs....303-551-2835

good luck!

Carl Hungness

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can call Jack Zimmerman at 812 756-2899, he's a pro who can do any type of table. He's located in Southern Indiana, I've known him for years and hired him for several jobs. Worst comes to worst you can ship him your cushions.

Derrick Allen

Derrick_the_lefty
Hi all,

Hey bud, found this post by looking for a 6x12 snooker table to play on in the South East. I'm located in Knoxville and I know a guy that repairs, sells, and moves tables including snooker tables. His name is Pat McDonald and he owns McDonald's Billiards in Knoxville. He runs a pool hall there as well and has three 5x10 snooker tables, I play there multiple times a wk. He may be able to help you, his phn# 865-573-8202. I've been looking for a 6x12 snooker table to play on but the closest tables I've found are in Atlanta but they're in poor condition. Do you happen to know of any others? Btw tell Pat that Derrick Allen sent you, he knows me personally.