Enco Lathe - 110-2071

DoubleDCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all, Hoping for some help. I bought a 1987-10 Enco 13x37 lathe. I am in need of the wiring schematic for the motor and control box. I had to disassemble the lathe to get it into the basement. All went well until... I didn't photo for record the order if the connections between the control box and the motor 4 pole connections. I have photos of the motor and control box if that would help anyone in trying to solve this puzzle.
If you have a machine like this and could get me a diagram, or photos of the connection order. I would be forever greatful. My son is trying to get things up and running for me and is really frustrated with me. The enco site seems to be "down" at this point. Help?
Thanks to all and happy holidays.

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Enco should be able to help.... their site is down, but they have manuals in PDF for most machines, including the older ones...

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Hello all, Hoping for some help. I bought a 1987-10 Enco 13x37 lathe. I am in need of the wiring schematic for the motor and control box. I had to disassemble the lathe to get it into the basement. All went well until... I didn't photo for record the order if the connections between the control box and the motor 4 pole connections. I have photos of the motor and control box if that would help anyone in trying to solve this puzzle.
If you have a machine like this and could get me a diagram, or photos of the connection order. I would be forever greatful. My son is trying to get things up and running for me and is really frustrated with me. The enco site seems to be "down" at this point. Help?
Thanks to all and happy holidays.

When Enco website website is up this lathe is similar, it might help on your wiring info. Randy was correct, just call Enco and if you have a fax number they will fax you the 1 or 2 pages you need.

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
You can also check out the forums on practicalmachinist.com. Theres a lot of helpful people over there.

Joe

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Enco may have a manual for that lathe but I seriously doubt it. When I tried to get one for my lathe, which was built in 92 and is very similar to yours, they told me that they no longer keep records for equipment that old or that is no longer still in production.

Dick

DoubleDCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update - Enco

No Manuals from Enco. Called and they are sending me what they feel is the closest wiring scheme. So maybe i'll end up needing a motor too. LOL
Hope not. Yes, now heading over the the Machinist Forum, and the Yahoo Forum...........and hoping.

Last edited:

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hi,

I put a new motor and also changed my Enco from 220 to 110.

Just call the sales number and they will put you on to a tech that will PDF the schematic to your pronto.

Rick

fugdbdt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wireing diagram

No Manuals from Enco. Called and they are sending me what they feel is the closest wiring scheme. So maybe i'll end up needing a motor too. LOL
Hope not. Yes, now heading over the the Machinist Forum, and the Yahoo Forum...........and hoping.

Just happen to have one of those. I could email it if you like.
Its a model 110-2031 ... year model 1988. bob