LTB---*OLD* Pechaur

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Must be late 90's early 2000's series. Black points with white inlays.

Don't have model number but looking to buy close of the cue I used to own.

Condition doesn't really matter.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have the exact one your looking for.I think the pro series-18.Its got
a joint like a Schon pin,black points,white inlays and real nice ringwork.I'll try and take some nice pics.

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The Nicest Pechauer I've Ever Seen or Owned!

Must be late 90's early 2000's series. Black points with white inlays.

Hello Desertshark,

While I don't have a Pechauer exactly like the one you're looking for, check out this Pro-series custom Pechauer that I currently have posted here and on ebay:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=314219&highlight=pechauer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190819367167?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

This Pechauer is the nicest looking and playing cue I have owned from this maker, though the 90's Pro-H sneaky pete I had would rank a close second. I also had an early-2000's P7, but sold that a couple years ago, as I couldn't get used to the blue stain. It hit pretty good, but not as nice as the Pro-H, or this custom Birdseye maple masterpiece. I love the natural earth tones of this cue! Every one's tastes are different, but to my eyes, I've never seen a nicer looking Pechauer than the one I'm currently offering for sale.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have, if interested. If not, then good luck with your search!

Regards,

Glen (strum4u)

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks guys but the one I had was just 4 ebony points with white diamond shaped inlays and some Windows on the butt sleeve.

Limpkinw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This one is more mid/early 90's but maybe its close to what you are looking for...not for sale just a point of reference.