Todays Masconi Cup push out player order?

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In today's doubles match. Gray and Boyes vs Duel and Schmidt.
Gray broke made a 2 balls then they were snookered on the One along the long rail.
They joked about can you make and both of the said no. I believe Boyes then pushed to the jump.
Corey gave the shot back and Boyes shot again and made the jump.
Gray then cut the 2 into the corner doubling the side pocket cushions.

I would have thought the jump shot would have passed onto Gray not to Boyes who pushed out.

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In today's doubles match. Gray and Boyes vs Duel and Schmidt.
Gray broke made a 2 balls then they were snookered on the One along the long rail.
They joked about can you make and both of the said no. I believe Boyes then pushed to the jump.
Corey gave the shot back and Boyes shot again and made the jump.
Gray then cut the 2 into the corner doubling the side pocket cushions.

I would have thought the jump shot would have passed onto Gray not to Boyes who pushed out.

The guy who pushed came back and shoot again if the push was given back.

HoustonInt

Big John's Cue Repair
Silver Member
I thought the same situation came up a game or two earlier where JS pushed out, Euro handed back and Corey took the shot. I thought he also confirmed this with the referee. I'll have to go back and watch to confirm.

iateyourlunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the same situation came up a game or two earlier where JS pushed out, Euro handed back and Corey took the shot. I thought he also confirmed this with the referee. I'll have to go back and watch to confirm.

Corey is the one who pushed out not JS

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I am under the impression that a pushed out shot in doubles does go back to the player who pushed out when handed back.

it's a continuation of the shot he started.

best,
brian kc