Diamond Pool Tables Delivered to Northern CA

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
For those of you in Northern CA. I'm making a trip to Northern CA in a few weeks to deliver tables. I have room to deliver a few more if anybody wants a Diamond tables. I expect to make the trip the first or second week of Feb. I have pretty much everything in stock 7-foot ProAM's and Smart Tables in all finishes including Walnut and the new PRC. 9-foot ProAM in Rosewood, Charcoal and PRC. If your interested in pricing on any of these table contact me by phone or PM.

Thank you.
Donny Wessels
714-943-7137

Attachments

• DiamondShipment.jpg
    DiamondShipment.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,214

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. I would also like to mention that West State Billiards now does the 'No Excuse Financing' in-house for pool halls and bars. Commercial locations can pay as little as $4 per day per table. We also have 0% financing for residential customers.

Thanks,

Donny Wessels
714-943-7137

Moonraker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donny and his crew is awesome. His team just delivered my table, etc. and I couldn't be happier. Very professional, answered my many questions, and kept me in the loop the whole time.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I could but now is not *quite* the right time. Just rented out my rec room for a few months for someone to use as an office. :(

Still...it's tempting.

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Wish I could but now is not *quite* the right time. Just rented out my rec room for a few months for someone to use as an office. :(

Still...it's tempting.

Call me when your ready. We make deliveries of 9-footers up to Norcal about 4 times a year and we can do the 7-footers about once a month.

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
I'll bring it up to the owner of Buffalo Billiards in Petaluma, an hour north of SF.

All the serious players around here have been bugging him for years to get one.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'll bring it up to the owner of Buffalo Billiards in Petaluma, an hour north of SF.

All the serious players around here have been bugging him for years to get one.

If needed, I have a Diamond 9ft ProAm that is going to be converted to the blue label rails, so you could choose the pocket openings before hand and get that table for $5'500 delivered & setup.