my family pic

jonpador

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So wife said I gotta let a couple go, decided to take a group pic before I turn some loose. All by the same maker, I know I have a problem.

Attachments

• 20160327_174232.jpg
    20160327_174232.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 605

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.....this isn't just a cue collection........it's a cue-maker collection that must have taken awhile to assemble.

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Great picture, Jon, you still have plenty left, after all I sold in the recent past.:thumbup:

jonpador

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I gotten alot of questions on these cues. I actually hate selling online so I gave 7 cues to poolrod to sell he can keep up with everyone better then I can. Thanks for all the comments this is 10+ years of looking for Pettit cues.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Very nice collection! All exotic woods! No inlays!

My man!

Love them!

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I gotten alot of questions on these cues. I actually hate selling online so I gave 7 cues to poolrod to sell he can keep up with everyone better then I can. Thanks for all the comments this is 10+ years of looking for Pettit cues.

7?

Oh man....that's love for sure. You are one lucky man. She must be wonderful.

On the other side of the matter...poolrod will, I am sure, handle that matter well for you. I will be interested to see which ones go. There are a couple that caught my eye.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
3rd cue from the right!

Is it a full splice?
Is it east Indian rosewood?
Is it flat faced radial or big pin?
What's the weight and length?

I may help lighten the load.

Kd

jonpador

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3rd cue from the right!

Is it a full splice?
Is it east Indian rosewood?
Is it flat faced radial or big pin?
What's the weight and length?

I may help lighten the load.

Kd

It is fullsplice with a Ernie Omori blank, points are real long. It was only wrapped there is no underwrap on this cue. It is also forward balanced due to a long joint pin cause the blank was too light and i didnt want it rear weighted. Thanks for the interest that cue is with poolrod.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
It is fullsplice with a Ernie Omori blank, points are real long. It was only wrapped there is no underwrap on this cue. It is also forward balanced due to a long joint pin cause the blank was too light and i didnt want it rear weighted. Thanks for the interest that cue is with poolrod.
Is there a wrap channel cut?

The above part about no under wrap had me scratching my head.

Thanks for the response.

Kd