Let's help bushwacker replacie his stolen cue!

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I like it

This really is a good gesture .Makes me happy to be part of this forum :thumbup:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Count Me In......

Let's pitch in and buy Dale's (snowman34) Bluegrass sneaky and replace Gary's (bushwacker) stolen cue with it. Here is the FS sale thread: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=260584

Both are aware of this thread and are on board with the idea. PM snowman34 for payment info. Please send your contribution as a Paypal gift as this truly is a gift! And note that Dale agreed to lower his price to $675!

When I approached Gary, he responded, "It is the nicest thing that anyone has offered me, or anyone else that has had a cue stolen." And he agreed to pay it forward when his cue turns up.

Let's do it!

Karl

I will make a contribution in a little while, after the Super Bowl is over. Gary (and his wife) are two of AZ's finest, and it is an honor to be able to participate in the replacement.

Let me also ask others to make a contribution, a worthy gesture for which karma will come looking your way.

Thanks,

Will Prout

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I am in also. Paypal payment coming in the next few min...............

Thanks for starting such a worthy thread. :angel2:

JimmyK

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Let's pitch in and buy Dale's (snowman34) Bluegrass sneaky and replace Gary's (bushwacker) stolen cue with it. Here is the FS sale thread: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=260584

Both are aware of this thread and are on board with the idea. PM snowman34 for payment info. Please send your contribution as a Paypal gift as this truly is a gift! And note that Dale agreed to lower his price to $675!

When I approached Gary, he responded, "It is the nicest thing that anyone has offered me, or anyone else that has had a cue stolen." And he agreed to pay it forward when his cue turns up.

Let's do it!

Karl
Delete sorry

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
What just happened?? LOL

ill donate this for 600. i have 700 in it! only if gary wants to! hope this offer helps

I'm not sure what your motivation is, or what your trying to accomplish here, but I'm out...There's no reason for generous members here to pay more than they have to...Ill reverse all gifts..Karl great idea buddy!!!

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Let's get back on track.......

I'm not sure what your motivation is, or what your trying to accomplish here, but I'm out...There's no reason for generous members here to pay more than they have to...Ill reverse all gifts..Karl great idea buddy!!!

I can see where Bill muddied this up, although I believe his motive was well-intended.

I would politely request that Bill's offer be rescinded and that you continue as you initially offered. Karl's offer was reasonable and well received by Gary. I do not think Bill meant at all to derail this very gracious effort, he just did not think through the implications of what he did. Bill can still make a cash contribution.

I am sure there are many on AZ that would like for the original process to continue, and I ask that you reconsider. No matter which way you choose to move forward, Karl's idea is appreciated.

Will Prout

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Oh iam sorry I did not know there was a cue all ready.i did not read thru. Iam soo sorry. Pleas let me step out. But I will donate 100 instead to snow mans cue. I should read more instead of skipping around

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I feel horrible, I just woke up and read this. It is totally my fault. I read Gary's post about stolen cue on another thread.and I knew I had one. Then I seen the header about helping him , then I posted befor reading entirely. Please let my offer step aside and I will offer cash:(. It was a humble mistake son on pleas accept my apology and continue your gracious offer

Tro

Insert Clever Title Here
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
If Snow puts his cue back up, I'll resend my original donation that he refunded. Just lemme know.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
what a foul up
it seems that when a bunch of pool players attempt a generous plan
that things misfire

good intentions fella
try again