Dufferin Sneaky Pete w/Custom-Taper (Bender-style) Made in Canada; $125.00 incl. s/h

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Dufferin Sneaky Pete w/Custom Bender Pro-Taper; Made in Canada;$100.00 obo, incl. s/h

SOLDHere is a Canadian-made Dufferin Sneaky Pete cue in EXC+ condtion. This cue has a hit and performance that will rival much more expensive cues. I purchased it several years ago, and the previous owner told me he had the shaft customized, to have a "Bender pro taper." The cue is stamped 18 oz., but on my digital scale, the total weight is 17.65 oz. (BUTT= 13.95 oz..; SHAFT=3.7 oz.). The cue features a multi-layered, leather tip, which measures 12.62 mm.

Even though the weight might make you think this cue feels light as a feather, I would never have guessed that it was lighter than 18.5 oz.

Here is a shot of the whole cue:

IMG_0982_zpsf950dcdd.jpg

The shaft has a really nice feel to it, and I would say that the pro taper extends between 13-14 in. The shaft is very smooth and in perfect condition, as seen here:

IMG_0990_zps1caa3bc4.jpg

This is one of the more commonly seen, red maple leaf Dufferin's, which makes it pre-2005. The logo in the window of the butt says "Ontario," and not Dufferin, so I would imagine that it is from the tail end of Dufferin's Canadian production.

IMG_0986_zpsf7ad8fbc.jpg

IMG_0983_zpsa8d5567e.jpg

IMG_0988_zps00cf1cca.jpg

IMG_0989_zps780a31cb.jpg

Please pm me for payment terms. The price of SOLD, includes insured shipping via USPS Priority mail.

Last edited:

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What Other Cue Can You Buy That'll Rival This Cue's Playability, at This Price Point?

Bump for a great hitting sneaky pete. This cue is not under 58 in. in length, like many of the Canadian made Dufferin SP's. In fact, it measures 58 3/32 in. long.

Here is a thread to one that sold in the recent past, for $125.00, from a dealer having one of my favorite websites for cues:

http://www.bobharriscustomcues.com/index.php?page=cues&command=ByMaker&search=Dufferin

Several months ago, I sold a 1982 Meucci Sneaky Pete for substanitally more money. This cue, with its custom shaft taper, and solid hit, is every bit as enjoyable to shoot with as that old Meucci.

Save lots of $$$$, and grab this shooter before it's gone!

Last edited:

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
A Franklin Note Gets This Cue!

BUMP for a great cue. It cost $40.00 for the custom Mike Bender taper, and $30.00 for the Kamui tip.

At $SOLD, I'm giving this classic, Canadian-made Dufferin away!

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The Best Hundred Bucks You Could Possibly Spend on a Cue!

A solid-playing Candian-made, Dufferin Sneaky Pete, with Mike Bender taper, Hercules or Kamui tip (I can't remember which?), including shipping. All for $SOLD! Anyone interested?

Last edited:

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Canadian Dufferin; $100.00 including s/h + FREE Tiger Sniper Tip!

A Canadian-made Dufferin Sneaky Pete, in as nice condition as you're likely to ever find, including s/h. And for good measure, I'll throw in a new Tiger Sniper tip for FREE, even though the tip on this cue is virtually new.