Frenchie in the commentator booth.

9ball mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They definitely need to keep John French out of the commentator booth. He has completely ruined watching the Dennis vs Ko match. I sure hope he is not in the booth during the SVB vs Dennis match. I am looking forward to that match, but that will ruin the match in my opinion.

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member
They definitely need to keep John French out of the commentator booth. He has completely ruined watching the Dennis vs Ko match. I sure hope he is not in the booth during the SVB vs Dennis match. I am looking forward to that match, but that will ruin the match in my opinion.

I agree 100%. He's ruined this one for me.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I have to agree. He interrupts everyone else, he talks too much, he acts like he knows everything, and he's wrong much of the time.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember when Efren played Shane on TAR, and I complained about Bobby Cotton being biased towards Efren in his commentary.

I'd like to apologize.

This is 1,000x's worse.

Pathetic.

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is ridiculous.... I get that Dennis is his horse but to subject pool players/fans to the commentary is a stain on seeing to champions battle it out.... Zion is great and I love how he is making his knowledge look foolish

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Some gems:

"Anybody can win tournaments."

"Right now he's playing for the win."

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He is just getting warmed up for what is to come with the SVB v orcollo PPV. I'm going to have to skip that one.

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I couldn't agree more.Awful really.lol

9ball mike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Message
Close
To:
John French

Please do not get in the commentary booth for the Shane and Dennis match. Your biased commentary has completely ruined watching the match for me. Everyone in the chat has said the exact same thing. There is even a thread on AZ Billiards with people saying its the worst commentary they have ever heard. I would like to watch the SVB vs Dennis match but if you are going to be in the booth I will not buy the stream. There are also a lot of other viewers saying the same thing.

This is the message I sent to John French on Facebook. Maybe if others will message him as well he will get the hint and spare us from having to listen to him in the Shane vs Dennis match.

djg576

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's gonna swing, he's gonna swing, he's gonna swing at it, I tell ya he's gonna swing....
Well maybe not...