Chip vs Dennis

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chip Compton plays Dennis Orcolo one pocket race to 7. Dennis giving Chip 10-8. Chip wins 7-3. 4.5 pockets. Nice to sweat great one hole at Bills Billiards in Okc.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear Mr. Wiggles,

I recently came across an old post of yours in which you suggested it was my soap and I could wash as fast as I like with it.

Thank you for that line. I've been using it for a long time!
:D

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
:Thanks for the info on the match. Sucks it wasn't streamed, I would have certainly paid to watch this. Looks like Chip held lid on tight that match:thumbup:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OKC one hole

that must have been a good game
are they planning to play again,
i would love to see that game

i still think those filipino players are the best one hole players

if chip plays bustamonte and beats him,i will be a believer though

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:Thanks for the info on the match. Sucks it wasn't streamed, I would have certainly paid to watch this. Looks like Chip held lid on tight that match:thumbup:
. Money Match Promo or something like that. It was streamed.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OKC one hole

that must have been a good game
are they planning to play again,
i would love to see that game

i still think those filipino players are the best one hole players

if chip plays bustamonte and beats him,i will be a believer though

Only 1 race to 7 ?
Anyone know the wager?

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow! No doubt, 10-8 is a lot of weight but 7-3 is a good old drubbing. Chip must be hitting them pretty sporty.

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis asked for a table change

And wanted to double or triple the bet. Same game. Chip - no. Dennis playing some guy I don’t know same room like 13 5 tonight.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow! No doubt, 10-8 is a lot of weight but 7-3 is a good old drubbing. Chip must be hitting them pretty sporty.

The interesting about One Pocket is that if they changed the game to 9-8 it could go 7-3 the other way. :cool:

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The interesting about One Pocket is that if they changed the game to 9-8 it could go 7-3 the other way. :cool:

Well,
Maybe Dennis just getting started ....
Not knocking Chip at all,
But I think Dennis win that original 10 - 8
Dennis get settled in and really start playing.
Pretty sure Dennis here in Ok early,
getting ready to take on Sky.
"And why not offer up a good game to get warmed up :)

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was thinking the same thing. Actually, this is really a short session between two high caliber players and does not prove a whole lot. Of course this is not to take away from either player. It seems to be the higher caliber the players the longer it takes to really determine a close game when playing one pocket.

I would say 9-8 would be an awfully big adjustment to go to after such a short session like this. I doubt you will see Chip ever play that way and who could blame him.

Nice win for Chip from Compton tho.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

The difference between a 7-3 win for Chip and a 5-5 tie is two shots (scratch, roll, missed bank, lucked in ball....etc). It is not really that bad of a beat down. They could play the same game and the score could easily go the other way.

-don