14.1 Augusta, GA

blbarnett03

Registered
Are there any players of 14.1 in Augusta that are willing to play for mutual competition? I am not looking to bet just some fun and knowledge of the game...this is by far my favorited game of pool and nobody in my league likes to play :(

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Are there any players of 14.1 in Augusta that are willing to play for mutual competition? I am not looking to bet just some fun and knowledge of the game...this is by far my favorited game of pool and nobody in my league likes to play :(

You ain't asked me !!!!!! You haven't found a game of billiards I don't like yet.......

blbarnett03

Registered
Haha I didnt realize you would play lee...just let me know when you would like to...probably one of my favorite games :D Louie likes to play but just lives to far to do it often. Maybe sometime within the next week we can link up :D

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Haha I didnt realize you would play lee...just let me know when you would like to...probably one of my favorite games :D Louie likes to play but just lives to far to do it often. Maybe sometime within the next week we can link up :D

LOL, I'll play ANY game of pool....... except maybe strip pool, no offense but I don't wanna play strip pool with YOU,lol.

Seriously though..... 8 ball, 9 ball, 6 ball, 3 ball, 14.1/straight pool, one pocket, I'll play em all, whenever you want to. We don't ALWAYS have to play 9 ball.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Wow this funny , i move for Augusta and now theres pool player < hmm . I miss Augusta wish we can play sir maybe Next time i come to town .. some cheap but friendly .. Were do you play there?

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Wow this funny , i move for Augusta and now theres pool player < hmm . I miss Augusta wish we can play sir maybe Next time i come to town .. some cheap but friendly .. Were do you play there?

When did you move from Augusta Realizm ??? And where are you living at now ??? I've been here my whole 43 years of my life. Not counting the countless small bars around, there are only 3 major pool halls. Robbie's, Rack & Grill, and Goonie's. Brandon (blbarnett03) and I shoot APA out of Robbies but we mostly gather and play at a friends house. Pool's not always about money, I'de love to shoot some cheap or free games just for the fun of it and just to meet up. Shoot one of us a PM next time you are coming to Augusta, Brandon and I only live about 10 minutes from each other and see each other weekly.

blbarnett03

Registered
Yes realizm...dirtbmw20 is right...anytime you come to town we or i would love to shoot.... We play as much as our busy time allows. i played here alot for money 7 years ago not so much now...but if you come in maybe we could come to agreement and go from there...if ever in town just pm and i will give you personal cell and time and dates...pending military movements...and we can play. take care!

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
I moved from there in 2004 . Now i'm in Nc . i played at rack a grill. Not to big on robbies. I know alot of players in the csra .. Bill , ak, Jim, lenny and richie ( the brothers shoot real strong) But some of the apa guy from North Augusta. I played in Atl alot and in Athens, fla sometime..
But now a day i'm home with my baby, But i can shoot a pm we can play... I was told there is another poolroom off of Mike Paddgett Hwy.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I moved from there in 2004 . Now i'm in Nc . i played at rack a grill. Not to big on robbies. I know alot of players in the csra .. Bill , ak, Jim, lenny and richie ( the brothers shoot real strong) But some of the apa guy from North Augusta. I played in Atl alot and in Athens, fla sometime..
But now a day i'm home with my baby, But i can shoot a pm we can play... I was told there is another poolroom off of Mike Paddgett Hwy.

Rack & Grill is by far the nicest, they have nice tables and take decent care of them. I work at the huge Jeep/Chrysler/Chevy across the street from Rack & Grill on Washington Road. Robbies has gone down hill ever since Robbie bought it. A LONG time ago, in my teenage years, it was named LePosh and was owned by a guy named David and he kept the place up real nice.

The other pool room on Mike Padgett is also a Rack & Grill, just called Rack & Grill#2, but that south side of town ain't the best place to hang out unless you're looking for trouble. Mike Padgett Highway is where all our industrial plants and facilities are.

The only good thing about Robbies is that Robbie lets us come up and have free table time on Tuesday nights for league members whereas Rack & Grill won't do that, hell, they've gotten where they won't even open up the tables for practice on league night, they won't open the tables until league starts at 7:30 sharp, otherwise, you gotta play to practice at Rack & Grill.

Next time you are in town, shoot either Brandon (blbarnett03) or myself a PM and we'll exchange phone numbers and hopefully meet up and shoot some. We also have the luxury of having a coule of private tables to shoot on around town also.

eg0k1ll3r

Registered
I miss rack and grill and I used to shoot over at robbies after gettin some eats and beverages from hooters. I used to live off of Walton Way Ext. Think I might have to make a road trip sometime soon.