Mike Grosso's ~ " You Guess The Shot " !

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Lol

Bob, I would say that you had a good week so far. With your run of 41 and now with Guess the Shot....... Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Come Visit

so do i get a plushie toy, like at the county fair?;)

Bob, if you ever get to Dallas, you got some free playing time at my place.

My Thanks to Stevie for helping me post this.
This was fun. If anyone comes up with an off the wall shot like this while recording. Post it and we can play Guess the Shot.
It was a good idea.

Last edited:

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member

I just had a nice run of 62 before I missed a easy short cut shot with a wide open table..... I was watching the cue ball instead of the object ball!
Anyways, the third rack, there were three "guess the shots" in that rack. The cue ball was flying all over the place in that rack but I settled down and came up with a nice break shot.
62 is the most that I have had in a while. So, I am pretty happy about that.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
You know anyway how it goes Mikey. You just need to enjoy your table time and the willing to win. That s it buddy.
Go and get it^^

lg
Ingo

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member

You know anyway how it goes Mikey. You just need to enjoy your table time and the willing to win. That s it buddy.
Go and get it^^

lg
Ingo

Thanks Coach,
I played very well & I got my revenge on this guy for given me my one lost in the beginning of the season. I won the match soundly, having a 91 ball run during it. I am 8-1 so far. Still a few more matches to go.
I could not be more pleased.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Thanks Coach,
I played very well & I got my revenge on this guy for given me my one lost in the beginning of the season. I won the match soundly, having a 91 ball run during it. I am 8-1 so far. Still a few more matches to go.
I could not be more pleased.

Lmao- not bad for a nervous "Rookie"
:D

Great job sir,
lg
Ingo