all 14.1 lovers. Great computer game for 14.1.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all!
I can´t get on real tables now but I did buy game Shooters Pool.
It is great Billiard Simulator. Works especially well on 14.1. I have never ever played so much 14.1.in my life than last week(been in game week and half now).
There is small flaws(which 99% of players don´t even know/notice) in game but it is also FUN!

I not gonna lie. Learning curve is really steep. Cueball speed control is hard first few days. especially on draw shots. Also aiming might be difficult first.. but when one start to get it. A ton of fun is right there.
Online matches, small tournaments. King of table 14.1 tables etc..

You can sign up and test game for free on shooterspool.net.
There is one free to play 14.1 table to 50 points.
If you buy the game it is 25€ pro version. that i suggest you to pick. then you can get 1500VC(virtual coin) and buy better cue. etc.
No need to use real money afterwards unless you want more cues etc..

See you there. My nick is Poolmanis. I gonna do vid on me playing some VC match to 100points. I will post link here in this thread.
My high run so far 44 in practice and in game 29.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Virtual Pool 4 is another great choice.

Yes. I have that too. I just feel this is a lot better.
Also. I did have first time irl 14.1 yesterday. I noticed right away that my patterns got a lot better due more humble approach to game. On ShootersPool speed control is so tricky it makes you drop all fancy stuff. That is getting easier thou.. I noticed my game is gone more and more to old school 14.1.
Another thing what I noticed was shock for me. My aiming is improved A LOT. it was funny feeling when I could see every shot really easy but my arms were rusty.. couple months without play. I still did several 50+ runs even my stroke was awful.

One more time I just recommend this game on 14.1. It will make you better irl too :)

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Yes. I have that too. I just feel this is a lot better.
Also. I did have first time irl 14.1 yesterday. I noticed right away that my patterns got a lot better due more humble approach to game. On ShootersPool speed control is so tricky it makes you drop all fancy stuff. That is getting easier thou.. I noticed my game is gone more and more to old school 14.1.
Another thing what I noticed was shock for me. My aiming is improved A LOT. it was funny feeling when I could see every shot really easy but my arms were rusty.. couple months without play. I still did several 50+ runs even my stroke was awful.

One more time I just recommend this game on 14.1. It will make you better irl too :)

you just get lucky all the time to beat me....it's all good my friend. enjoying the game..I make comeback soon on you !