Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page APA charging twice?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
07-01-2020, 06:44 PM

That's fukced up.

With the coin shortage, that means we are burning through them twice as quickly as initially thought.

This is of grave concern.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#17)
jaime_lion
AzB Silver Member
jaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-01-2020, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
That's fukced up.

With the coin shortage, that means we are burning through them twice as quickly as initially thought.

I am going to assume you are joking.

Old
  (#18)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
07-01-2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime_lion View Post
I am going to assume you are joking.
The numbers don't lie.

The rate of spending doubled.

That is 50% of 100% and if you add them together, you get 100% or 150%. That is all and more.

Who's laughing now?

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#19)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

07-01-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
That's fukced up.

You're ok in my book

Old
  (#20)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

07-01-2020, 07:02 PM

Quote:
So I went to my second night of APA leagues. People did not come due to threat of Covid-19 again. Anywho I was asked to play 2 people. And because I played 2 people I had to pay twice. 8 dollars each time for a total of 16 dollars. Not sure if I like this. I probably will not offer to play twice if I can help it.

Is this a normal thing that occurs if someone is absent and they need someone else to fill in the gap? What about VNEA or ABA do they do similar?

Thanks
VNEA around here is pay once at the beginning of the season.. many sponsors cover this..

After that it's $1.50 every other game and .75 each for the last game.. in quarters for coin op tables.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Old
  (#21)
Jimmorrison
AzB Silver Member
Jimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond repute

07-01-2020, 10:43 PM

It appears that you play no handicap, 5 races to one. Your guy might be a pigeon, or a stone cold killer. I like it, and do the same.

Old
  (#22)
Cory in DC
AzB Silver Member
Cory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-01-2020, 11:48 PM

Quote:
So can you explain how it works to pay for a forfeit? Like how much money does each person have to pay?
Season is 12 weeks of play, dues are $10 each or $50/week. Total = $600. 8 players pay $600/8 = $75 each at the start of the season. Captain takes the $600 and then pays $50 each week, irrespective of forfeits and double-plays.

The less-often-show people subsidize the every-weekers. If your team has more of the former than the latter, it creates good incentives ("I already paid my $75 so it doesn't cost me anything to play tonight!"). If your team is oversubscribed every week, it might not work as well.

CUES:Schon, Webb
HOURS OF POOL: 10 in a good week

Last edited by Cory in DC; 07-01-2020 at 11:50 PM.

Old
  (#23)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

07-02-2020, 07:23 AM

In a previous post i described how it was on my apa teams. Hasnt been as bad the last couple years.

I played in an inhouse money league whereevery one decided we all pitch in the same no matter who played thst week. End of the session some complained they paid in more and should get more back.

Next session we decided every one just pay when they played. End of session the 2 best players complained they should get more because they won more which helped garner first place.

I ****in quit..

Old
  (#24)
rjb1168
AzB Gold Member
rjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond reputerjb1168 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-02-2020, 07:54 AM

If you play 2 match's then you pay twice, it's that simple. Why would any team
members pay any part when they don't play twice. You play you pay!!!!!!!!
You don't want to pay twice then don't play!

Old
  (#25)
jaime_lion
AzB Silver Member
jaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond reputejaime_lion has a reputation beyond repute

07-02-2020, 07:57 AM

See this is where I differ. I am not in it for the money. I am just doing this to have a good time and hang out with people.

Old
  (#26)
Chili Palmer
Chili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond repute

07-02-2020, 08:06 AM

We often pitch in for people who have to double play, seems like common courtesy. If we forfeit a match then USUALLY everyone pitches in a dollar or two.

LOOK BELOW...

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: