Kid Delicious as Instructor

phishman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does Danny Bazavich do any instructions (teaching)? If so does anyone have contact information . Visiting New Jersey soon and he seems like someone that could point out my shortcomings.

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
If you don't have any luck, send me a PM. One of my best friends runs a site called pooljax.com that is Danny's main site for buying his dvds. I'm sure that he could set something up for you.

Danny hasn't barely competed since his health problems but still teaches and does a great job. He has a ton of knowledge about kicking systems, reading racks before breaking,etc...

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he sure does
i don't have his contact info though
if you call q ball billiards on rt 37 in toms river nj they might
be able to put you in touch

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
PM sent... I see you are new here, click the Private Messages link at the top right hand side of the page and it will take you there. IMO, Danny is the best money you can spend for real world lessons....

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Saw said:
PM sent... I see you are new here, click the Private Messages link at the top right hand side of the page and it will take you there. IMO, Danny is the best money you can spend for real world lessons....
pm me for his cell # anybody else in tri-state area welcome!
gOOD JOb FUN AND LEARN!

phishman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stanhope, nj have a daughter there hope to do some playing in the that part of the country while I'm there I live in the far southeast part of Tx. on the Mexican border

Razorback Randy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
phishman said:
stanhope, nj have a daughter there hope to do some playing in the that part of the country while I'm there I live in the far southeast part of Tx. on the Mexican border

When did Mexico move to the East of Texas? Could have sworn it was on the West side. LOL:smile:

DaveFagan

Registered
You might be well-advised to purchase a few of Danny's dvds as well. They are very informative, useful tools. Hope his health gets back to 100%, he's a great guy.

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DaveFagan said:
You might be well-advised to purchase a few of Danny's dvds as well. They are very informative, useful tools. Hope his health gets back to 100%, he's a great guy.

:smile: report back after your lesson please!!!

FLATSLATE

Registered
Lessons?

Danny gives lessons mostly in the tristate area but will travel anywhere.

You can catch Danny up close at Johnny Gs Restaurant on February 24th 2009 from 8pm-11pm . Tickets for dinner & the show are $75 per person. ONLY 40 seats! Here's your chance to play Danny:eek:

Can't make it? Watch it LIVE on www.tomsriver.tv

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny seems like he'd be a great instructor. He's very personable and gives each person individual attention. Even when you happen to run into him at events and chat, he will give you his undivided attention, without letting anyone interrupt. That's one of his best traits, I think. He listens.:)

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
732-580-6502. He usually does 3 hours for about $200 if he doesn't have to go to far. He works most along the jersey shore, but he doesn't mind traveling.