Help With Value Of Cues

Georgia Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All
Just saw some old looking cues and cue rack and was wondering what you think they maybe worth. I saw them in a little Antique shop window as they were closed for lunch, price was $75 for seven cues and cue rack. Through the window I could make out 3 were Brunswick Willie Hoppe Titlist it was stamped in gold on the butts. There were one piece cues with points which looked to include green veneers. The other 4 cues were by AE Schmidt and again looked to be 1 piece but had some sort of rings in red and black making them look 2 piece.

Any help appreciated

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
cue

All
Just saw some old looking cues and cue rack and was wondering what you think they maybe worth. I saw them in a little Antique shop window as they were closed for lunch, price was $75 for seven cues and cue rack. Through the window I could make out 3 were Brunswick Willie Hoppe Titlist it was stamped in gold on the butts. There were one piece cues with points which looked to include green veneers. The other 4 cues were by AE Schmidt and again looked to be 1 piece but had some sort of rings in red and black making them look 2 piece.

Any help appreciated
-
-
buy em! quick' have a cue maker covert them...get a hold of "nucues" here on AZB....his name is Steve klapp and has a high reputation all over AZB for his cue work... his prices are hard to beat as well'
-
Rob.M

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a story like the OP, I think this is a good spot to share it:

I know a cool guy in Vegas, who found a B-Wick 360 at a antique store. Its in a real old case, it was in with umbrellas when he spotted the cue case. He pulled the cue half way out saw the points and butterfly's. Stuffed it back in the case. Walked up to pay for it the lady said "Its your lucky day!!!, everything is 25% off". He got it for $75 instead of $100. Its a $10,000 cue, lazer straight. Its from the 1928 catalog. I have pics of it i need to send Chris Tate he will post them up here. Mike Massey walked in andsaw it, he loved it too, man what a score that was. I'll get the pics to Chris to post, I been super busy lately and didnt send them yet, sorry.:eek:

you never know whats out there,

best

eric:smile: