New Ball Set Question

kenexcelon

Registered
Hey guys, I just recently got a brand new set of Super Aramith Pro-Cup balls. I'm admittedly super picky so this could be a silly question. Anyway, the 3 ball has a small cut. Is this normal for a new set of pool balls? I have attached a photo for your reference.

Attachments

• IMG_20140317_174729_115.jpg
    IMG_20140317_174729_115.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 314

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Then you are entitled to at least a replacement 3 ball. Be real careful about checking all the other balls. Did the box arrive with the logo'ed Aramith shrink wrap? They have had to go to this to prevent counterfeits. Some suppliers have been known to put bad balls into Aramith boxes -- this happened to a local room owner.

kenexcelon

Registered
I double checked the wrap and it does have the Aramith logo printed quite a few times.

Then you are entitled to at least a replacement 3 ball. Be real careful about checking all the other balls. Did the box arrive with the logo'ed Aramith shrink wrap? They have had to go to this to prevent counterfeits. Some suppliers have been known to put bad balls into Aramith boxes -- this happened to a local room owner.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I sold the ball set to kenexcelon. It was shipped new factory sealed direct from my supplier who gets them direct from Aramith. My suppliers Aramith representative is returning from Belgium on Thursday and we are expecting to hear something as soon as they are available. At this point we are both waiting to find out what Aramith is going to do. If their solution is not up to kenexcelons satisfaction I will be having him return the ball set for a full refund including shipping and I will deal with Aramith and my supplier. Kenexcelon has been a great customer of ours and I look forward to our future relationship. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with the utmost respect and do everything in our power to make sure we meet their expectations and provide the same kind of service we expect. We are very aware there are plenty of places you can buy from, we want to be the place you want to buy from. Thanks again kenexcelon for your understanding and patience while we resolve this issue, it is appreciated.

infest

Banger
Silver Member
I sold the ball set to kenexcelon. It was shipped new factory sealed direct from my supplier who gets them direct from Aramith. My suppliers Aramith representative is returning from Belgium on Thursday and we are expecting to hear something as soon as they are available. At this point we are both waiting to find out what Aramith is going to do. If their solution is not up to kenexcelons satisfaction I will be having him return the ball set for a full refund including shipping and I will deal with Aramith and my supplier. Kenexcelon has been a great customer of ours and I look forward to our future relationship. We pride ourselves on treating our customers with the utmost respect and do everything in our power to make sure we meet their expectations and provide the same kind of service we expect. We are very aware there are plenty of places you can buy from, we want to be the place you want to buy from. Thanks again kenexcelon for your understanding and patience while we resolve this issue, it is appreciated.

Top notch. Nice to see sellers of this caliber.