Buyer / Seller transaction report

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
I just picked up a Barnhart PJ cue from mikes94cobra....and holy balls, does this cue play!!!!

Shipping was fast as hell, and Mike was 100% accurate on the advertisement. I'm completely happy with the cue, and my dealings with Michael.

Thanks, boss!!! This cue plays awesome.

phazeone

I had a great transaction with brianamiller on a cuetec cue. Great person to deal with. The cue was as described and shipped out very quickly.

ato2278

Where is Methodman201??? (be careful!!)

Hi..

Just want to report that I have very bad experience with Methodman 201 (his name is Vincent Mazza)... I had a deal regarding Schon STL 13 with him. Here is the summary:

1. First PM 09 October 2013
2. We had a deal 11 October 2013
3. Sent money to Vincent 18 October 2013
4. Vincent received money 25 October 2013

He said that he will send the cue at 26 October 2013. I asked for tracking no, he never reply. Cue NEVER come until NOW. :confused::frown:

I sent PM many times to him and also sent email to his email address (methodman201@gmail.com) but NO answer. :confused:

This is the first time I ever cheated by US seller. Hopefully someone can tell me where is he and how to contact him.

His address is:
Vincent Mazza
7190 old state road 201
Elkton, Florida, 32033
USA

Thank you,
Ardianto
Indonesia

poolbiz420

Inked Up!
Silver Member
Is this just good feedback?

I was selling something and got the run around can I post their name here? Don't want any retaliatory negative feedback have emails to prove I bent over backwards for them.

Biz

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I was selling something and got the run around can I post their name here? Don't want any retaliatory negative feedback have emails to prove I bent over backwards for them.

Biz

Unless the level of runaround can top the 50 week long runarounds I've had, or unless you feel like the AZ community should be warned, I wouldn't do it.
A couple of guys have gone public over the "runaround", but I feel that if a deal doesn't go through just move on.
Sometimes it's better to find out about a flake before the deal is done, just in case the guy is a nut job in addition to being a pain in the ass><:smile:

poolbiz420

Inked Up!
Silver Member
50 Week!!!!

Unless the level of runaround can top the 50 week long runarounds I've had, or unless you feel like the AZ community should be warned, I wouldn't do it.
A couple of guys have gone public over the "runaround", but I feel that if a deal doesn't go through just move on.
Sometimes it's better to find out about a flake before the deal is done, just in case the guy is a nut job in addition to being a pain in the ass><:smile:

Man I don't feel so bad it had been only a week and all. I think it was just a ploy since they had some similar items up for sale. I figured so much as to just not say anything.
Thanks, Biz

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IndyQ.com

I just want give a big thumbs-up for Roy at IndyQ.com

He brokered a local deal for me on a cue that I probably wouldn't have been able to acquire otherwise. He was complete gentleman and totally professional.

I would recommend him to anyone.

Jay

Cotter999

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buyer's Beware of Seaglass505!!!!!!!!!

Most of you on here probably dont know me because you never see me in here posting. I like to come on here and read up on what I am missing, or look for my next cue. I have bought my Tim Scruggs on this sight (he didnt know howto leave feed back) and my Pat Diviney. Absolutely no issues with either. However, my last transaction with Seaglass505 has put a bad taste in my mouth and will make it hard for me to deal on here anymore. If you look on his history, you will see my Meucci Day gent that I had listed here a few months back. He wanted to make a trade. We agreed on a deal that included 3 joss cues with 2 shafts a piece, an OB shaft, and a jump stick. All cues were said to roll straight seperate and together. I sent my Day Agent that was in perfect condition, prolly 98-99%. What I got in the mail from him blew me away. He sent 3 butts and 1 shaft along with the ump stick and the OB! The Joss shaft has a ferrale that was too big for it and the shaft was warped. One of the butts has a .24 inch bow in the middle of the butt and the third one wasnt even one the cues we agreed on. So all in all He sent one wrong cue, one badly bent butt, one badly warped shaft, and missing 5 shafts. I send a message back to Seaglass stating that I am going to send these back to him and I want me Meucci back. He lies to me telling me that he has is tore apart to put a new wrap on it for his buyer. Thats when I noticed it listed on here still in perfect condition. I tell him I am sending the package back. He says he will deny it and that I got a good deal. He tells me what these cues book out at. Nobody in their right mind will buy these cues in the condition they are in.
This man promised one thing and did another. He promised a product and instead of following through with the cues we agreed on, he ended up digging junk out of his closet to give me. He has since sent 2 more shafts to me that are very beat up and are of no use to me in the condition they were in. They all will need new ferrales and tips before they will be playable. I have all emails, pictures, and corispondance of what was promised if needed. I hate to do this on here. I have never once done this on a forum but this is ridiculous. That is not the right way to do business. I have over 160 transactions on Ebay and a lot of which are pool cues. I dont have any negative of neutral feedback.
I apologize for the rant, but a guy like that should have no right to be doing business in a place like this. If you cant live up to your end with what you promise, go somewhere else.
By the way, after 2 weeks of trying to get a hold of Seaglass, he said he will talk to me about my Meucci after the weekend on Monday because he was with his kids. I thought that was fine. Monday became Tuesday. Then I see on here that it was posted that he sold out. He sold it knowing full well that he hasnt lived up to his end of the deal. That is a thief in my book.

BenDibble

OB Break cue from bad english

I just received my OB break cue from bad english.
Cue is very clean and exactly as he described it.
I am new to this board but not new to forums, so i was a little nervous that bad english would even respond to my inquiry about the cue. But he did and we had a great deal.
Perfectly smooth transaction and easy to deal with.

Thank you bad english.

kikoaz

Registered
Opinions please ?

After I and a member here agreed on a shaft deal he said will ship on or next day when receive the money but after 3 days the money sent there was no response to my emails or PMs. Should I file dispute with PP or do a reverse charge from my CC now or wait couple more days ? Appreciated your opinions.
Thank you.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
After I and a member here agreed on a shaft deal he said will ship on or next day when receive the money but after 3 days the money sent there was no response to my emails or PMs. Should I file dispute with PP or do a reverse charge from my CC now or wait couple more days ? Appreciated your opinions.
Thank you.

In most deals 3-days isn't long enough to file a dispute with Paypal, credit card, etc.
You can give the guy a chance. and still have time to file the dispute.
There's is really not enough information to form a solid opinion, every one of these deals are unique, especially these days.
A shaft doesn't seem to be something a guy would damage his rep over, but it has happened more than once.
Typically if there is a shaft issue, it's not with the speed of getting it out the door.

mrgoodale7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got an Alex Brick break Cue used guy had it a month for 222.50 shipped. Wanted to see if that was a great deal or not never use an Alex brick cue before

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Recently purchased products from Nick Serdula. Very satisfied with the deal. Easy to deal with and straight up. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious if anyone has done business with jmf041 I'm about to do a transaction with him and I wanted to be assured I had my cues ripped off once this week I don't want my money ripped off too if anyone has anything good to say please let me know thanks

ontheball1

Registered
check out my gift ideas on my shop

Hey guys check out my etsy shop which sells great gifts for pool enthusiasts

etsy.com/shop/OnTheBallCreations?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Also post up other ideas for gifts

Thanks

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Had a good transaction with jacobyguy (seller). No problems and fast shipment.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Madrakr

You did what??
Silver Member
I would like to thank rsmith43 for the smooth transaction. Items were as described and shipping was promp. It was a pleasure doing business with you. A+
Thanks again.