Q B Custom Cues

rootdoctor

Registered
If you are looking for a cue that plays as well or better than any high end cue on the market. Q B Custom Cues is the ticket. I recently got one and was surprised at how well it played. I liked it so much I contacted Q-Ball and had him make joint protectors for the cue. The work on the joint protectors was outstanding as is the cue. If you have a chance to get one of these cues jump on it. As these cues get more popular the price will go through the roof. Does anyone else have feedback on Q B Custom Cues?

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ken is also a fantastic guy to deal with.Would do whatever is needed to make you pleased and satisfied
I really enjoyed in all experience on my custom built cue:smile::smile::smile::cool::smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
QB cue

If you are looking for a cue that plays as well or better than any high end cue on the market. Q B Custom Cues is the ticket. I recently got one and was surprised at how well it played. I liked it so much I contacted Q-Ball and had him make joint protectors for the cue. The work on the joint protectors was outstanding as is the cue. If you have a chance to get one of these cues jump on it. As these cues get more popular the price will go through the roof. Does anyone else have feedback on Q B Custom Cues?
Well let us see this beauty that trumps all other cues. I no I love seeing new cues.

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Q Ball

he really does rock. He just finished a restoration for me, and is building my cue soon I hope.... Scott Frost's old stick that he made is similar to what I am having him make. They made and Ice pik series as well. The new stick he made Scott last year is really sharp. He has an awesome guy that works with him as well. Both great guys and take a lot of pride in their work.

Hopefully he will start pumping out more cues. He does a lot of tables in the midwest and spends a lot of time on that. He is old and will prob slow down on tables soon. He gave me a matching set of sticks to auction at one of my tournaments. Can't wait to do more things with him.

Brendan Sullivan
The Players Club

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I have one on the way and cannot wait for it. Ken is a great guy and his cues play solid! :thumbup:

Miller

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
every now and then, you are lucky and meet and get to know and become friends with good people.....

qball is the coolest kat in all of pooldom. aj is a-ok as well. :)
those guys are like mad scientists down in that shop....

just beware of ozzie the guard dawg. :wink:

dustin miller

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Dustin, The guard dog has a mean bark...lol Just don't turn your back, he may surprise you....
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Everyone, The kind words and compliments are appreciated...!!!!
QB Custom Cues

How long have you been building cues? Not that it matters, but I have never heard of you. It looks like you do really nice work. In fact, it is amazing how many cue makers there are around the country now that are doing really fine work that many of us have never heard of.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice designs, the maker likes the up-down diamond inlays a bit LOL. I think 80% of the cues have that. Don't think I saw a cue on the web site that I did not like at least a little bit, nice looking work.

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How long have you been building cues? Not that it matters, but I have never heard of you. It looks like you do really nice work. In fact, it is amazing how many cue makers there are around the country now that are doing really fine work that many of us have never heard of.

This is our 11th yr.
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

rootdoctor

Registered
QBall, Those matching joint protectors you made for my cue really set it off. Every time I pull it out people quiz me about this cue. Let a friend play a game of one hole with it and he spent the rest of the night trying to buy or trade me for it. All he could talk about is the hit. Wouldn't let mine go so he will be calling you, if he hasn't already.