Cue cases with kickstands

DMHenrie

I gotta ask...where are you guys playing where you have the room to spread out that much?
My case usually ends up under the table

Doesnt take that much room. Generally tournaments and bar-rooms. Can put it next to you chair, or best yet against a wall. Foot print may be 1.5 ftx1.5 ft. I would have to measure exactly. Overall, that's not a problem. Then the legs fold in against the case for travel, or not in use.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope that Omega/JJ kick stands are secured to the case better for mine broke off and I had to epoxy it back on.

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That stand will be at the golf shops, I use then in the past for Instroke cases........value bet. 30-40 dollars or depends on how many you buy.
They are made of aluminum square tubing either black or silver
Good luck with my late reply

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stand has 3 fold out accordian bi-fold brass plated braces.
That stand will be at the golf shops, I use then in the past for Instroke cases........value bet. 30-40 dollars or depends on how many you buy.
They are made of aluminum square tubing either black or silver
Good luck with my late reply

Attachments

• 35_custom_main_image.jpg
    35_custom_main_image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 899
Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While a kickstand may SEEM great, it's not as practical as people think. It's good to grab your cues out, sure. Just wait until you walk by it and the cues get knocked over, or poke a short person in the eye, etc.

I have an older instroke, and it stands perfectly fine on its own.

tedantle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The J&J kickstand cases are great for $130 shipped.:thumbup:

I had a 3x5 PC35c by J&J, it didn't last two years of light use before my handle broke. Tried to repair it unsuccessfully. The smaller cases may have better results. If you have a problem with the handle, it can not be fixed. Wholesaler or seller will not support once sold.

I hope this helps.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a 3x5 PC35c by J&J, it didn't last two years of light use before my handle broke. Tried to repair it unsuccessfully. The smaller cases may have better results. If you have a problem with the handle, it can not be fixed. Wholesaler or seller will not support once sold.

I hope this helps.

:eek:

:rotflmao1:

Oh...you better believe it helps.

Now I know I can sell the same case to the same person every two years.

3X5 case with stand for sale...only $130 shipping included.:thumbup:

Love my repeat customers!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I have a Dennis Swift 3x6 that will stand all by itself even with all of my cues assembled?

very sturdy and very convenient. :cool:

best,
brian kc