When do you get nervous?

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave, Joey,

A few pages back I believe you will see that JC tried to clarify that by stating the check was made out to Jeff with his middle name not last name.

Its things like this that hurt the real deal people when they go to sell.

Interesting how he makes a few statements, in a bully sorta way, but not once does he deny that he is the one and only infamous Jeff Forney......
Dave

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
yea I am having a problem with bigdogk9 also I traded him some premium tips and he sais the package was ripped and most of the tips were missing, this after talking me into doing the cheapest form of shipping so I didn't have any insurance on the item, he now says he will send me $100 for the tips that did make it and wanted my address to send to which I thought was odd he just wouldn't send through paypal, so buyers beware, will amend this if I receive the $100

bigdogk9

Banned
tips

Blah blah.... Looks damaged to me. I never asked for the cheapest shipping sorry. I said I was not in a hurry for the item so
Expensive shipping is not needed. Not once did I say not to insure the package for its value. That was your choice sorry.
I was being nice and offering to buy the tips at above retail price for $100 when you where only asking $120 for all 10.... wow... big score I'll get away with savings $20 bucks. better yet I will send the 3 tips back and you can suffer the lost...tell the whole story..

Attachments

• 20151110_135956.jpg
    20151110_135956.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 356
  • 20151110_140006.jpg
    20151110_140006.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 358

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Blah blah.... Looks damaged to me. I never asked for the cheapest shipping sorry. I said I was not in a hurry for the item so
Expensive shipping is not needed. Not once did I say not to insure the package for its value. That was your choice sorry.
I was being nice and offering to buy the tips at above retail price for $100 when you where only asking $120 for all 10.... wow... big score I'll get away with savings $20 bucks. better yet I will send the 3 tips back and you can suffer the lost...tell the whole story..

This is a lie.

The post office slaps a big damaged parcel sticker on this, for exactly this reason. Usually over the hole.

Nice try, though.

bigdogk9

Banned
Hmmmm Lets see if I got this right... The guy wanted $120 for 10 tips so when It arrived I ripped the bag open and took a picture of 3 tip so I could offer him $100 for 3 tips. Or if Im hidden the other 7 tips I'd get 10 tips for $100... A big savings of $20 bucks.

Serious?

Oh wait I know I'm not that smart...

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the address on the package is cut off, but the part shown exactly matches your address Jeff.

Jeffrey A. Forney
2260 State Route 414
Watkins Glen , NY 14891

Another ban hammer coming. Better start a few more aliases if you haven't already done so.

Last edited:

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Hmmmm Lets see if I got this right... The guy wanted $120 for 10 tips so when It arrived I ripped the bag open and took a picture of 3 tip so I could offer him $100 for 3 tips. Or if Im hidden the other 7 tips I'd get 10 tips for $100... A big savings of $20 bucks.

Serious?

Oh wait I know I'm not that smart...

Your actions and words speak for themselves....

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jeff Allen

And I am packing up some Kamui Black SS Clear tips to be sent to:

Jeff Allen
2260 Route 414
Watkins, N.Y. 14891
In exchange for a Predator SP butt.
I did not match the Zip to Watkins or Watkins Glen, but I think the Post Office would cross check the address and get it to the correct city.
Whatcha think guys? Should I send it??

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member

-

This guy is a stone cold liar.

Rob.M

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

Jeff Allen
2260 Route 414
Watkins, N.Y. 14891
I did not match the Zip to Watkins or Watkins Glen, but I think the Post Office would cross check the address and get it to the correct city.

If you trust the Forneycator, sure.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yea he screwed me out of 10 premium Pechauer layered tips saying the bag had been ripped open during shipping. Told me to send cheapest possible method so we could save money on the shipping knowing that I would have no recourse in doing so, I was foolish trusting the con artist will always insure to retail value on any other trades here just in case I run into another Jay Allen or Jeff Forney or whoever the next name he conjures may have to send some friends to Watkins Glenn on Christmas Eve for a little present ;)

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yea tell the whole story you still have not only the 3 tips pictured but the other 7 that you took from the package that you ripped open. When I seen the name Paris Blackwood I knew I was screwed, I dealt with you before in ebay also careful of this character without character he would steal your dogs supper

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
By the way I wasn't looking to sell the tips I was trading the tips for a 4 jaw steady rest that you probably don't even have, and the tips do not retail for $120 more like $240.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
careful of this dude make sure you have plenty of insurance and this is the address he had me send to

Jeff Allen
2260 Route 414
Watkins, NY 14891

Rybord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=344781&highlight=jeff+forney

Banned

vCash: 500

*I Am MISTER JEFFERY FORNEY -*12-16-2013, 07:13 PM

please allow me to introduce myself
#1. i am not barkcinnamon
#2. i am not cornerstone custom cues
#3. ect ect ect
my name is Jeffery*Forney.
many of you have heard and listened to horrible stories about terrible*
things i have done to other members of the az forum society.
the stories are all true, every single one of them, and more, much more.
i leave you with this, when you rip someone off and quite a few of you have ripped me off, never forget*NEVER FORGET*you may be ripping off someone who has the power to retaliate and get even, MUCH MORE THAN EVEN.
good bye, happy holidays, i wish you the merrist of season greetings.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would stay away from that deal.

Jeff Allen
2260 Route 414
Watkins, N.Y. 14891