Anyone know MikeH on AZ?

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've sent a couple of PMs and he's posted a few high end cues but it appears he has not been on AZ since 9/2. There is an identical wrapless Tasc on eBay, although with 2 shafts and not 3 as listed by MikeH. His phone number is listed as a Hawaii number 808-497-4094 but his profile mentions Kansas City. I'm trying to find out if anyone has done business with him before and if he's legit?
Thanks in advance for any info.-Ryan

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahahahaha! First glance, I thought you were talking about the owner of AzBilliards whose initials happen to be MH, with the first name of Mike. :p

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've sent a couple of PMs and he's posted a few high end cues but it appears he has not been on AZ since 9/2. There is an identical wrapless Tasc on eBay, although with 2 shafts and not 3 as listed by MikeH. His phone number is listed as a Hawaii number 808-497-4094 but his profile mentions Kansas City. I'm trying to find out if anyone has done business with him before and if he's legit?
Thanks in advance for any info.-Ryan

No offense, but why would you try to buy a cue from this person? From the information you gave above, it seems you should run as fast as possible from these cues!

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None taken, it's a reasonable question. He's got some Itrader reviews and an endorsement from a member. I've done deals with guys with very little feedback and it's gone great. I also know other folks aren't on here as regularly as others, so I thought I'd see if anyone could vouch for him and if so, then help me get in touch with him.