Costume pool cue w/2 shafts

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a costume paul allers pool cue with 2/shafts there not laminated but there a good quality it has 6 points 3 low and 3 high it has highly figured maple wood and what looks like a nice walnut not sure it has walnut joints work and it weights about 19oz I'm asking 325 us plus paypal and shipping it has maybe a weeks worth of play that'd it thanks please email me at dandy1821@gmail.com for any questions and paypal thanks

Attachments

• pa cue (4).jpg
    pa cue (4).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 926

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Better pics would go a long way to sell this cue, along with specs. Pics of the forearm with points and a full length pic will help alot. Paul is known for his 60" cues, so is it safe to assume that this is in fact 60"? I am pretty sure it's a 30"/30" split. If you give Paul a call, he may remember this cue and have the specs recorded. Also, Paul signs and dates his cues...at least with the year. People will want to know what the diameter of the shafts are in mm as well.

Also, while I could be wrong, that doesn't look like walnut to me, but rather cocobolo. Paul gets some amazing pieces of cocobolo, and uses it pretty often. I seem to remember Paul showing me this cue, and the inlays may be walnut. If memory serves, I think this may have been one of Paul's first cues with inlays.

Either way, his 60" cues are great players, and very popular locally. I know quite a few were in players hands down at Lincoln City.

I apologize if I appear to be overly critical...but am just giving you pointers to help with a more successful sale. Folks here expect exactly what I have told you when viewing a For Sale ad...otherwise you may be facing a tough sale.

Lisa

Last edited:

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Re: more pictures

So in response to all the comments it is not a costume thanks for that, if you don't like it then dont comment on it ,but it if you aren't intelligent enough to know what it is then ask but I tried to put more then one picture but I am uploading from my phone and I am not able adjust the size of the pictures and as for the wood it could be cocobola I am not sure but I have other cues from him but there all custome this is a 60" cue I have more pictures if you want it just ask me i am just tryimg to get rid of the cue I have lots of cues like lots of members the is worth around 550 or more I cant remember what he said originally but it was alot more then im asking for its a really nice cue so please dont make unneeded comments thanks

Attachments

• pa cue (2).jpg
    pa cue (2).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 672

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I swear I know this cue! If you want to PM me and are going to be in Woolley anytime soon, I can grab my digital camera and tripod and get some nice shots taken of all the cues you may be thinking of moving. I can get them to a manageable size, email them to you, and you can then set up a free Photobucket account. This will allow you to post some nicer sized pics, and multiple pics in the same thread. Not to mention, it's handy to have an archive of what you own, in case of theft.

Just tryin' to help...let me know.

Lisa

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thank you but I don't drive and I would tagle you up on your offer but I cant get out there I'm in everett elm try to get better pictures though

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Paul allers is good people. i ordered a shaft from him not too long ago and he went out of his way to make sure i was satisfied with the transaction