FS: Rauenzahn Titlist Conversion with Hoppe Ring

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ADDITIONAL PICS BELOW
Up for grabs is a Jerry Rauenzahn Titlist conversion. This is a classy cue converted by a great cue maker. I've had this cue for just about 6 years, (purchased in 2005). It's only seen about 10 hours play by me. The orginal shaft is in excellent shape. The second shaft was made by Greg Kucharski and when I brought it out to a potential buyer this weekend, it turns out that over the years this shaft has developed a very slight wobble in the middle of the shaft. You can barely see light under it when you roll it on the table.

The veneers are not faded and very nice - AND they are pretty dang even! Looking at the but, it appears to be Rosewood - which is not a common find on the titlists. I'm not a wood expert, but I can provide as many pics as needed for someone to confirm the wood.

-stainless steel joint
-leather wrap
-2 shafts.
-butt weighs 16.0 oz.
-original Rauenzahn shaft weighs 4.1 oz. Ferrule is not ivory and there is a brown spot on it. This should come out on the lathe, but I don't have mine set up.
-second Greg Kucharski shaft weighs 4.5 oz. Ferrule is not ivory on this one.

NEW LOWER PRICE: $800 - SHIPPED CONUS.

PM offers or inquiries.

New/better pics are below.

Last edited:

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm going to regret doing this, but I'm going to drop the price to $800 SHIPPED. You won't find another conversion cue with 2 shafts at this price point.

-td

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
And more pics:

conversion1.jpg

conversion10.jpg

conversion11.jpg

conversion12.jpg

conversion13.jpg