"The Freezer" Scott Frost "Ice Pick Series"

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The "Freezer" Ice Pick Series cues are now available. Only 4 were built, 2 with green veneers and 2 with blue. They are # 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 in each color. We hope you enjoy the pics....!!!!! Thanks for looking....
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues
THE FREEZER ICE PICK SERIES 2 002.jpg

THE FREEZER ICE PICK SERIES 1 006.jpg

THE FREEZER ICE PICK SERIES 1 004.jpg

THE FREEZER ICE PICK SERIES 1 007.jpg

THE FREEZER ICE PICK SERIES 1 010.jpg

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Ruben for the compliment, it is very much appreciated.....!!!! They turned out nice. Scott has the two that are # 1 of 2 in both colors and we have the other two..
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I saw these cues in person - very clean looking. Scott was obviously very pleased on how they came out.

oscar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i seen these cues in person last night the pics do them no justice they are very very nice looking cues. and QB cues have a great feel to them balance hit ect perfect cues they should be called. they put a lot of time in to there cues with some great knowlege I give Q BALL a hard time but him and his partner make a dam nice cue dont get a big head over this Qball

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments. They are greatly appreciated...!!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool...n great idea... Scott's a great guy

The "Freezer" is a Awesome person, both professionally and personally..QB Custom Cues takes great pride, to have a player of such Magnitude to be representing us...!!!
Proud to call him my Friend....!!!!!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues