Updated (Freezer) Frost progress pics.

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally all the inlay work is done, cue is sealed and ready to be scrimshawed. It was an absolute pleasure working with Scott on his design..When the finish work is done, it will get a Black Leather wrap. Thanks for looking...!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

(Freezer) Frost Progress Pics 2 007.jpg

(Freezer) Frost Progress Pics 2 005.jpg

(Freezer) Frost Progress Pics 2 003.jpg

(Freezer) Frost Progress Pics 2 004.jpg

(Freezer) Frost Progress Pics 2 001.jpg

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would personally change pin to SS or titanium, G10 does not look good on this cue

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would personally change pin to SS or titanium, G10 does not look good on this cue

Often pins are selected (sometimes joints too) based on wieght of the cue verses appearence.

Ebony is a heavy wood, I would bet they are looking to find ways get the weight down.

JMO,

Ken

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
You could try to shine up the G10 a little too. I don't know if it's possible, but a glossy black would look better. Of course with a cue this nice, that pin should only be seen between taking off a nice set of matching joint protectors.

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The pin wasn't used because of a weight issue, It was used, because it was a personal preference by Scott..!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A real beauty, and seems to be very good craftmanship,should Hit a ton.hope to see more pics.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
I don't know if QB does his own pins...but I think he can. If so, QB why don't you suggest Scott a aluminum steel reinforced pin. I know he cracked a ton of joints and ferrules because of his powerful stroke. That might help and also look amazing on this beauty. God damn, I wish I had money to order one of these designs. Beautiful as heaven!

Ps: you guys know better tho, was just a thought.

Fabulous work , you're on my list for some time now, sir.
Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I just thought it looked good the 1st time....WOW! That's a sweet looking cue and looks to be getting sweeter by the day.

Nice work, Jerry

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Your work is badass.

I saw one at the DCC Joe Salazar has for sale and I have to REALLY try my best to refrain from snagging it.

If it was wrapless I'd have been digging in my couch to come up with the money the next day.

Keep it up

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your work is badass.

I saw one at the DCC Joe Salazar has for sale and I have to REALLY try my best to refrain from snagging it.

If it was wrapless I'd have been digging in my couch to come up with the money the next day.

Keep it up

Thank You Sir..The compliments are greatly appreciated..!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

seale1985

Banned
Ok now my interest has peaked who are u lol this
Is killer work what the weight on this cue? Also who is
Going to do scrim. If its black and white bob Hergert is the man.
Great work never heard of u but beyond impressed. Pm me
May have a build u may be into see u can get interacte ha.

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok now my interest has peaked who are u lol this
Is killer work what the weight on this cue? Also who is
Going to do scrim. If its black and white bob Hergert is the man.
Great work never heard of u but beyond impressed. Pm me
May have a build u may be into see u can get interacte ha.

Thank You sir, for your compliments. Crystal Herbert is doing the scrim work..!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
It looks great. Scott and I were talking about the building of this cue when I brought up the G10 pin. The hit will be more to his preference with the pin. I am not sure why anyone would focus on the pin and its look like it is going to be carried around like that, it will either have a joint protector on it or be put together. I think some people on here are more collectors then players but that's cool. :smile:

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks great. Scott and I were talking about the building of this cue when I brought up the G10 pin. The hit will be more to his preference with the pin. I am not sure why anyone would focus on the pin and its look like it is going to be carried around like that, it will either have a joint protector on it or be put together. I think some people on here are more collectors then players but that's cool. :smile:

Thanks Lenny, just did get back from taking the cue to Crystal Herbert in Iowa. Long drive, but worth it. Very Nice Lady...!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Cue looks beautiful..........when the finish is applied, this cue is gonna jump off the page. Don't know what kind of wrap he wants.......my vote would be black elephant.

Best,
JimmyK