Finally a match made in Fargo

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Facebook stuff has been going around about someone with a high Fargo rating that has boobs playing someone else with a high Fargo rating without boobs to see if boobs matter to Fargo. My second and third hand "facts" point the match happening in Vegas tonight (Sat). I think. Who knows.

If anyone does, let us know what happened.

BTW, the person with boobs ran a 4 pack against someone else without boobs earlier, which is pretty nice.

Also SVB said that she is the woman most likely to be able to win a top men's world event.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don’t believe the issue lies with her having boobs. I think the issue is that her rating was achieved by only competing against other boobs. That’s my issue anyway. My stance on boobs is (and always will be) the more the merrier!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Facebook stuff has been going around about someone with a high Fargo rating that has boobs playing someone else with a high Fargo rating without boobs to see if boobs matter to Fargo. My second and third hand "facts" point the match happening in Vegas tonight (Sat). I think. Who knows.

If anyone does, let us know what happened.

BTW, the person with boobs ran a 4 pack against someone else without boobs earlier, which is pretty nice.

Also SVB said that she is the woman most likely to be able to win a top men's world event.

Ok so who is she or him

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I don’t believe the issue lies with her having boobs. I think the issue is that her rating was achieved by only competing against other boobs. That’s my issue anyway. My stance on boobs is (and always will be) the more the merrier!

ac0115bcd228c7dd17d78c3e656ed110.jpg
did someone say boobies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Finally a reality check. I will personally come on here and admit if I'm wrong but I think Donny is going to take this down. It would be cool to see a three day type thing where they played 5-10 sets. This would be REAL data instead of one data point.

Time will tell.

owll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont think it has started yet, looks like finals just got done at the pro event, then they have to drive over to griff's not sure how far it is, so looks like it will start late

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy said he's on his way to Griff's now and it should start around 11pm Vegas time.

It took longer than Expected for him and his horse to count all the money they just won lol

Last edited:

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
She needs to be putting a few 4 packs on him. I've known Donny since he was 14. He plays pprreettyyyy sporty.