CueShark Tip Tool

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
I found this item last August at the Joss 9-Ball Tour at Turning Stone in Verona, NY.

The CueShark has 11 tools in one. It has 2 Nickel & DimeRadius Shaper/Scuffer,Side Trimmer,Tip Perforator,Powder Dispenser, Chalk Holder,
Burnisher,and Pocket Marker.

This is the best all-in-one Tip Tool I've ever used. I found it easy to use and the pik tool does a great job on the edges of the cue tip. No more carrying tons of different tools. Now I carry just the one, CueShark.:grin:

www.cueshark.com

I also like the chalk holder better than anything else I've tried. The chalk holder I purchased from pocketchalker failed. String broke and leather loosened up so chalk wouldn't stay inside. A total mess!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jridpath

Registered
The CueShark PUP - Two Thumbs Up

I just got my Cue Shark PUP in the mail yesterday. I must say I am impressed with the tool. The larger version with the powder and chalk holder seemed over priced to me, especially since I don't use powder at all. The PUP on the other hand, seemed like it would be well worth the $25 asking price.

It is very well made and is a nice pocket size. About as big around as a silver dollar and about an inch thick. They say that the shaper is a silicon carbide that will last forever. I guess time will tell if it holds up to that claim. I don't have any mushroomed tips to test the trimmer on, but the burnisher works better than I expected. I also like the perferator more than I thought I would. I usually use a Tip Pik, but this does a real good job.

I bought it mainly for the shaper. I needed to replace an old Porper shaper and I wanted something that did both a dime and a nickel radius. I was planning on buying an Ultimate Tip Tool when I stumbled across the Cue Shark. It is more expensive than the Ultimate Tip Tool, but I am very happy with the purchase. This just might be the best all in one tool around. In fact, I like it so much that I plan on buying 1 or 2 more just to keep as spares.

jridpath

Registered
I got mine directly from www.cueshark.com. Service was great. I ordered last Sunday using PayPal and it arrived by Friday. It might have arrived on Thrusday though. I didn't check the mail that day. Either way it was very prompt service.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
I got mine directly from www.cueshark.com. Service was great. I ordered last Sunday using PayPal and it arrived by Friday. It might have arrived on Thrusday though. I didn't check the mail that day. Either way it was very prompt service.
CueShark1 is a member on AZB...Nice guy. His product has several Patents.

CueShark1

Owner, CueShark
Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence in CueShark. We have worked very hard over the years to make a billiard product that is both extremely functional and made with a high standard of quality. This kind of feedback is invaluable to us and lets us know we are headed in the right direction in providing players with a product that is useful and indeed does what it says it will.

We are working on getting them into the hands of retailers, so be looking for them in the coming months. We are also currently making plans to once again make it out to the SBExpo in March. Other venues such as BCA Vegas in May are among other possibilities. In the meantime if you can't wait, you can always visit our website. :grin: http://www.cueshark.com/

Once again, THANK YOU!

eclipzed

Registered
I just received my shipping confirmation on mine. I can't wait!! I already have the ultimate tip tool but the sand paper is wearing out and I dont feel like replacing that and the perforator doesnt seem to work well either, so I know I am gonna love the CueShark!!

poolchica

I am so pleased with my purchase

I just talked to the guy and got a few more for my league... what a deal! This is such an amazing product for a small company. Therefore I say way to go CueShark on your product and I'm gonna tell everyone about you! I support the little guys, especially in this economy. It's a great deal and a great product.

Your product is amazing, your shipping is super fast and I am 100% satisfied. I'm gonna ask our hall if they want a few on hand with their info. I know another team wanted to know if you can engrave their name on it.
Thanks again and I wish your company the best!

cuejunkie

"In the Shadows"
Silver Member
just a bit outside my budget

great tool and looks well designed. love aircraft grade aluminum for durability. :grin:
i too love my ultimate tip tool, but am tired of replacing abrasives
might wait til price drops a bit or just might put aside some cash here and there.

Last edited:

crazycueman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Shark

I got mine at SBE and I have to say it is amazing! A true all-in-one that is a master of all that it does and not just a jack of all trades. Kevin was a gentleman and a pleasure to do business with. I strongly recommend Cue Shark! It is the best all-in-one billiard tool on the market by far!

Continued success!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
We might be head to Sin city in May, for the BCAPL, if I do I will check out the SHARK Tool.

For now it's a Williard, Tip Tapper, Porper Mushroom Tool, and mostly 220 GRIT SANDPAPER that take case of my TIPS...

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
Cueshark

Got one from a friend as a Christmas present, it is well built, attractive, very functional & handy as it clips on to your belt to stay with you at all times. The only tool you'll need to keep your cue in top playing condition!

shadowcat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
got my cueshark PUP last week.. used every function except the side trimmer (break cue is 13mm with nickle radius, play cues are 12.75mm and 12.5mm with dime, and even marked my pockets with it), worked as advertised, and I am very satisfied. It literally replaced 4 tools in my cue case.

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
Got myself a PUP 8 in 1 the other day, it is equally as functional as the full sized original Cueshark only much more compact! I have already used all 8 functions on it treating two of my favorite cues last night, one has a dime radius tip, the other is nickel radius. Shaped, checked radius with the guage, scuffed, trimmed, burnished & chalked both cues with only one tool and in very short time!!!
My willard nickel radius shaper & tip-pick alone cost more than this great little all-in-one tool that comes with a lifetime warranty!!!
Great value, great product!
GO CUESHARK!

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
CueShark & PUP

Pictures of the original Cueshark & 3 different colored PUP (Players Ultimate Pocket-tool).

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,541
  • IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,498