Scott Lee Lesson

vanhwrd4

Registered
Bottom Line Up Front: Awesome lesson, worth every penny, game is already improving, can't recommend enough.

So Scott was kind enough to pick me up at my hotel room and then we went straight to a local pool hall. I was quite impressed that the lesson was very organized and I think he had two suitcases worth of video equipment. He started off by video taping my stroke on a few shots and then we went frame by frame seeing what I was doing well and not so well. One thing that I liked was he wasn't trying to reconstruct my stroke, just show me how to improve my stroke mechanics. He quickly pointed out things wrong with my stroke that I didn't realize; death grip at end of my stroke, elbow collapse, and no consistency with my set up, pause, etc. Scott not only showed wth video what I was doing wrong, he showed me how to fix it and monitor myself. He showed tremendous patience with me, I struggled with dropping my elbow. I left the lesson with a ton of notes, articles and two DVD's of my recorded lesson.

In summary, total professional and by far the best instruction I have ever received. Can't recommend enough and I look forward to my next lesson.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You did yourself a great service having Scott work with you. Practice the drills...you will constantly improve your pool. Scott's a great instructor and gentleman as well.

Last edited:

Bossman69

Registered
Scott Lee Instructor

Scott never fails to deliver the goods and never looks at his watch. I have seen students have to stop him and say that they were overwhelmed with his wealth of knowledge and passion for teaching. He is committed and dedicated to provide ea ch student with all of the tools they need to "Play Better Pool".:thumbup: