Vivian the criminal can't delete this thread.

racefornine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vivian Villarreal can't delete this thread.

Who is still waiting for a refund. Who else had a check altered for a larger amount and cashed. Who is a lawyer or expert on class action or check fraud.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is still waiting for a refund. Who else had a check altered for a larger amount and cashed. Who is a lawyer or expert on class action or check fraud.

If the check was altered did you report it to the PoPo?

Eventually everything comes full circle.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So why are you coming here to ***** about it? If this is actually true, that she altered a check and cashed it, why haven't you told your bank and let them handle it? One email or phone call and it's handled. Not enough drama? Seriously, wtf?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So why are you coming here to ***** about it? If this is actually true, that she altered a check and cashed it, why haven't you told your bank and let them handle it? One email or phone call and it's handled. Not enough drama? Seriously, wtf?

Um, so people will know what type of pos she is, if true :rolleyes:

Your Vivian autographs aren't worth much to begin with.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Um, so people will know what type of pos she is, if true :rolleyes:

Your Vivian autographs aren't worth much to begin with.

Pretty sure the cat is out of the bag after the crap she pulled. Right? No argument from me on what she did and what kind of person she is, but outright bank fraud??? That's serious stuff. Not fodder for message boards. Which makes me doubt it's true. Or at least hope it isn't.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would you need some "expert"? If a check was altered, and I'm sure you noticed immediately if it went through, you call the bank so that gets taken care of and call the police in the jurisdiction where the check was altered and/or negotiated. Why start a thread potentially defaming someone, which by the way contains nothing other than anonymous behind the keyboard taunting and no facts?

I thought the cue thread was odd, but this is pretty bad, can't believe the site (apparently) encourages this stuff, but really not the place for it unless you want to post the real story and the actual proof AND put your name out there also and be prepared to face the consequences if you are wrong. Kind of weird.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would you need some "expert"? If a check was altered, and I'm sure you noticed immediately if it went through, you call the bank so that gets taken care of and call the police in the jurisdiction where the check was altered and/or negotiated. Why start a thread potentially defaming someone, which by the way contains nothing other than anonymous behind the keyboard taunting and no facts?

I thought the cue thread was odd, but this is pretty bad, can't believe the site (apparently) encourages this stuff, but really not the place for it unless you want to post the real story and the actual proof AND put your name out there also and be prepared to face the consequences if you are wrong. Kind of weird.

Exactly. And that is why it is bull shite. And the thread should be deleted. For fun we should Vivean do it.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I agree.

This thread and any like it should be taken down immediately unless the OP has concrete evidence.

racefornine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone including her can bet and post. A check for my entry was altered and cashed, endorsed the tornado open, for a small amount larger than the original. She was messaging me back and forth about other checks i wrote for qualifiers. When I noticed the fraud and asked about it I got no response. My reputation is solid hers is not. Have at it.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone including her can bet and post. A check for my entry was altered and cashed, endorsed the tornado open, for a small amount larger than the original. She was messaging me back and forth about other checks i wrote for qualifiers. When I noticed the fraud and asked about it I got no response. My reputation is solid hers is not. Have at it.

So you have no proof?

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Heres something funny...off topic...sorta relevant though. When I cancelled my gym membership two years ago because I found it easier to just buy a gym than be a member at one I had a pleasant surprise. My contract was on a monthly basis, as in can be canceled anytime and does not have to run a certain course like most all scam gyms do. Anyway, long story short is the owner or one of his employees, directed by him, wrote in 16 months on the carbon copy they kept...LOL. My top copy had no such thing, thats how dumb people are these days. They wanted me to pay eight months to close it out. Even after that, they still wanted to argue. Just up until I said ok cool, not only can ya'll cancel this you can refund my previous 12 months for fraud. At least according to a lawyer thats already handed your chain of gyms their ass for this.

$H - but thats none my business tho.......... :grin-square:

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The allegation of refunds not being paid is not exactly new news. Facebook pool groups are loaded with people who, as recently as two weeks ago, started threads *****ing that they haven't received anything yet and can't get ahold of Vivian.

The altered check accusation is a new one though.